Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Mini Meet Friday 13th April

Rob's Lexx

Right guys, i need to have an idea of numbers in order to book a table at the venue.

Food is great; they do 2 meals for a tenner and big portions too!!!

Huge car park and kids facilities etc etc.

We'll be meeting at 7.30 p.m on Friday 13th April.

Add your name to the list ASAP if you're going to come along (stating number of people).

The address of the venue is:

The Plank & Leggit

Tamworth Road

Long Eaton

Nottingham

NG103AE

Attending:

Rob + the missus (i_love_my_IS200) (IS200 Sport - soon to be s/c'd :winky: )

Rikos + 1 (IS200 Sport + Focus ST3)

Yaumeister (IS200 SE)

Kazi + 1 (IS200 s/c)

Mike - Mr Morse (MR2 Turbo)

Tim the big gay - TNM (MR2 Turbo)

George the little gay (MR2 Turbo)

Andy (MR2 N/A)

Craig7022 - possibly

Cheers

Rob

Mr Morse will be joining us in his '2 :D

We'll all meet around the side/back of the building.....loads of spaces there normally.

I called them yo book a table and they said they don't do advance bookings so its the luck of the draw :yawn: BUT, if i call tomorrow and be nice to the manageress i could get us a table booked :winky: :D

We'll all meet around the side/back of the building.....loads of spaces there normally.

I called them yo book a table and they said they don't do advance bookings so its the luck of the draw :yawn: BUT, if i call tomorrow and be nice to the manageress i could get us a table booked :winky: :D

You could always bribe her and say you have incriminating evidence of her having a threesome with Aido over his bonnet.

Your lucky I can't find the pic right now

You could always bribe her and say you have incriminating evidence of her having a threesome with Aido over his bonnet.

Your lucky I can't find the pic right now

lol.......Aido....whats your secret? :P

PMSL, it helps being cheeky and giving them the patter - as the lads keep telling me if it wasn't for the fact I'm so fat and ugly I'd be dangerous with the birds :lol:

Meet1.jpg

That's the daddy!

what a quality night that was!!!

so funny when they told us to clear off but then realised we'd been in and wanted photos!! :lol::lol::lol:

that one of you aido on my bonnet with the 2 birds was quality too :lol::lol:

what a quality night that was!!!

so funny when they told us to clear off but then realised we'd been in and wanted photos!! :lol::lol::lol:

that one of you aido on my bonnet with the 2 birds was quality too :lol::lol:

Was a good night :D sept 6th, remember it well :duh:

Oh bloody hell sorry mate, explains exactly why then.

Don't think I'd dare go back in case they recognise me!

Was the older one's dad, and it was his birthday to. not to good, when your dad passes away on your birthday.

No it's horrible pal, mine passed away two days before, got my card from him the day after he'd died in the post, that was 6 years ago and I'm still saving it now

We'll let it pass this once Gord but try not to do it again even though Kazi and Rob are still smiling from the drive in it!!!

My thanks to Rob for helping sort out the meet. Was good to meet a few poeple hopefully get more interest next time and i'm not ordering my food last again the :tsktsk: forgot about me and Gord!!

Hopefully get some more pics of the meet up soon :D

Was nice to see you all :D sorry for the Bmw :o

don't apologise fella....that think is rapid!!!!!

Was a good turn-out in the end and great to meet some new peeps (Yaumeister and Rikos).

Do it again some time soon :winky: :D