Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Test Drive Unlimited

P38Aaron

Hi

I have Test Drive Unlimited for my PC, anybody else playing it?

If not, then you should be.

My gamer name is Petrolhead159

I'v got an Audi TT (started off with it and little to choose from) and Ascari...what a car!

There is supposed to be a Lexus garage, but i have not found it yet.

Its set around the Hawaiian Island of O'ahu, you can race both Cars and Bikes

http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/1011997/Te...ed/Product.html

Aaron

I still play it on the xbox360.

There is a Lexus dealer and I got the IS350, the only car at the minute.

Not sure how you'd get it on the PC, the xbox you have to download from the marketplace and then find all the other dealers first. When you done that Lexus will open as will the bike dealers ;)

Online play is awesome, instant challenges are a brilliant idea

the instant challenges are the only thing i seem to win...mainly cos im not choosing Enzo's and bikes.

the bikes are just crazy!

I was very impressed with the VW W12 Coupe.

ATARI AND LEXUS TEST DRIVE NEW CARS

- New-to-Market Lexus Cars Now Available for Test Drive Unlimited for Free on Xbox Live® Marketplace -

LYON, FRANCE – 12 April 2007 – Atari today announced that a new “Lexus Car Pack” is available now for free download on Xbox Live® Marketplace for Test Drive Unlimited, the ultimate automotive and lifestyle gaming experience for Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft.

As part of the Company’s new relationship with Lexus, Atari has released the Lexus GS 450h hybrid-powered luxury sport sedan and Lexus LS 460 premium luxury sedan on Xbox Live Marketplace for free download. Additional Lexus vehicles coming soon to Test Drive Unlimited include the SC 430 hard-top convertible and the all-new 2008 LS 600h L, the world’s first full hybrid V8 luxury sedan. The LS 600h L will reach Lexus dealer showrooms later this Spring.

“The quality and innovation of Test Drive Unlimited has set a new standard for racing games, and a key part of its appeal are the highly coveted cars which populate its world,” said Cyril Voiron, Marketing Director, Atari Europe. “Lexus automobiles are amongst the finest on the market today which makes them a perfect fit for Test Drive Unlimited and the unrivalled racing experience it offers.”

Test Drive Unlimited is packed with 90 of the world’s most desirable vehicles, one thousand plus miles of open roads and a host of online options allowing thousands of players to challenge each other, form clubs and compete in tournaments in the game’s persistent online world. Players can win races, challenges, missions and tournaments both on and offline to earn credits and purchase new cars, bikes, apparel, homes and garages, all in the wide open tropical setting of Hawaii’s Oahu island paradise. A new benchmark for racing games, Test Drive Unlimited is racing reinvented.

much easier to use a motorbike for that challenge as you can pretty much stay in the middle of the road and slip past everything. :)

:D

Yeah I noticed that when I looked at the records afterwards and some people did it about 43mins on a bike :(

But thats just cheating :P

• 4 weeks later...

FYI, the following new cars have been released for the X360.

Dino 246 GT

Ferrari Challenge Stradale

Cadillac Cien

RUF RK Spyder

Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster

TVR T440R

Saturn Curve (free)

And this being the LOC don't forget these FREE additions.

Lexus GS450h

Lexus LS460

And these should be coming soon.

Lexus SC430

Lexus LS600h

Happy virtual motoring!

• 4 weeks later...
much easier to use a motorbike for that challenge as you can pretty much stay in the middle of the road and slip past everything. :)

Do these motor bike's come into play after a while or is my PS2 just a rubbish version of the game?

Cos ive only got car garages at the mo.

And where is that secret road roughly north, south, east ect.

cheers,

Steve.

Do these motor bike's come into play after a while or is my PS2 just a rubbish version of the game?

Cos ive only got car garages at the mo.

And where is that secret road roughly north, south, east ect.

cheers,

Steve.

The bike dealerships will open after you have located all the car dealerships.

The way to the secret island is in the south-east of the island, it is offroad though so it took some finding :(

The bike dealerships will open after you have located all the car dealerships.

The way to the secret island is in the south-east of the island, it is offroad though so it took some finding :(

Cheers mate, i'll have look about tonight.

(That will impress the Mrs another night on the PS2)

• 2 months later...

I have now retired from TDU on the PC, Atari/Eden released a patch, it has messed up the FPS, Sound and buddy connections.

Its a big shame as the game is/was great!

It seems that Atair/Eden are concentrating all there efforts to the Xbox version, On the PC the new patch gave the Skyline R34 and Audi RS4, these are the only extra cars offered in the game, still no Lexus dealership.

Still im getting an Xbox 360 soon. :D