Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Any One Got Prices For Tte Coilovers

Russdx

Think TDi were actually selling the TEIN Super Street ones for that price - TTE's are much more expensive.

They're very good, had a set on mine for a while, stiffen up the car a lot, can be a pain in the arse though when the car is seriously dropped - ran mine pretty low for ages, handled great but was a nightmare the second you saw a speed hump :(

Doesn't sound too bad compared to some - 50mm drop as well. Who has those on here? Any reviews / thoughts on them? I presume they can only be positive opinions if designed by TTE - but not always the case I suppose.

Jamie

I have these fitted. Excellent coilovers, paid about £800 :D

monster matt can u pick these up cheap ?

i just want the car slammed dont really car about how firm it is / need it for track

just low

what should i go for them £400 basic TEIN ones or these TTE ones ?

• 3 weeks later...

Doesn't sound too bad compared to some - 50mm drop as well. Who has those on here? Any reviews / thoughts on them? I presume they can only be positive opinions if designed by TTE - but not always the case I suppose.

Jamie

I have these fitted. Excellent coilovers, paid about £800 :D

adie u have the TTE coilovers? does it affect the ride alot..ie can u feel the road imperfections more?

adie u have the TTE coilovers? does it affect the ride alot..ie can u feel the road imperfections more?
I have them as well.

When you first get them you certainly notice the difference but you get used to it pretty quickly.

You can feel more bumps but its still pretty smooth.

Stav

Exactly as the man says. They do improve handling a lot too :)