Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ebay Again

Rob

EBAY

Had a read thru because it said V6 :blink: so i kindly sent him a message that only the new IS had a V6 and that the old IS was an inline 6.

his reply

"it has six spark plugs six cylindrs making it a v6 thanks" :duh: poor confused person so does that mean most cars are V4's then???

EBAY

Had a read thru because it said V6 :blink: so i kindly sent him a message that only the new IS had a V6 and that the old IS was an inline 6.

his reply

"it has six spark plugs six cylindrs making it a v6 thanks" :duh: poor confused person so does that mean most cars are V4's then???

Everyone should email him tellign him he is a s**** and its not a V6

I can never understand why some people who drive a Lexus would want to put an Altezza badge on it! :blink:

True, or why you'd want to put a Lexus badge on an Altezza

I was going to put a Toyota badge on the boot of mine and had to dodge the "flak" from LOC :lol:

May still do it when I get time.

Also just asked Mr Stan (the man) Taylor what engine he has transplanted into the car.

I'm glad mine isn't a "straight 8" can't see the edge of the bonnet with a v8!!! and it's Toyota badged!!!

my boss calls his car an inline V6....fool!

See me in my office tomorrow!

Your Boss