Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Flyers

Howdo,

Does the LOC offer any flyers to members to hand out to other potential club members?

The reason I ask is that the previous club I was a member of provided certain members with flyers so that they could be handed out or left under somebody's wiper in a sort of "You have been spotted" type way.

This had a dramatic improvement on our member quantity and also the paid subscriptions dramatically increased.

If this system isn't already in place, would the Club be interested in implementing it?

We could begin to produce designs and suggestions toward the design and overall look of the flyers so that they are catered for a wide audience.........

Let me hear your thoughts.

Jamie

hi Jamie

we have flyers which are available at this years JAE. Usually plastered over cars :)

I am hoping to get to some meets soon and will be more widely available.

cheers

That was another idea, Kazi. By also introducing that, you are then able to assign unique ID's to flyers which could be used proactivley. Not in an intrusive way though.

Yaumeister, this is another thought that enables members to hand out flyers as you say. Also widely accessible and can be reproduced as and when required.

Jamie

The old cards did have a space for your username so you could let people know who left the card.

Johnny Wosket did all the old ones I believe - not sure if he still does everything for the club?

I hear Zee found LOC through his car being flyered one night - Barrie, Janey and Mat might remember that night :lol:

I hear Zee found LOC through his car being flyered one night - Barrie, Janey and Mat might remember that night :lol:

think you did more than hear :o

P1010071.sized.jpg

disclaimer: no LOC flyers were hurt in the making of this picture

PMSL I couldn't find the pics!

I did get sunburnt that year!

And that pic jogged my memory, and I found this:

P7250256.jpg

:lol:

That was a wicked JAE, think it was me and Rob in my tent, and Zee and Gord in theirs, and we could hear them making some right noises all night :D

think you did more than hear :o

P1010071.sized.jpg

disclaimer: no LOC flyers were hurt in the making of this picture

I remember it well too, it was my 1st JAE :D

I always have a few flyers in the car, normally put them on my windscreen at meets.

• 1 month later...