Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Consumption Display Litres/100km Versus Mpg

Hi,

have a new RX400h about 3 weeks now and have to say very happy indeed. Read many

of the threads on fuel consumption and Im getting about 8.8 L per 100 km or 32mpg with mixed driving,

all be it taking her handy as it were. Anyway, because I live in Ireland naturally all the displays

for consumption are litres per 100km for comsumption. I was therefore wondering if there were

any tricks/cheats to getting the display to revert to mpg as it's a pain having to manually compute

each time. Im getting better at estimating and retraining my brain to litres/100km but

you can't beat good old mpg.

many thanks

Gilaroo

Divide 282 by one to get the other, works either way round. Not an easy one to do in your head though!

Calculator here.

A few useful ones (mpg or l/100km on left = l/100km or mpg on right):-

05 = 56.50
10 = 28.25
15 = 18.83
20 = 14.12
25 = 11.30
30 = 9.42
35 = 8.07
40 = 7.06

Divide 282 by one to get the other, works either way round. Not an easy one to do in your head though!

Calculator here.

A few useful ones (mpg or l/100km on left = l/100km or mpg on right):-

05 = 56.50
10 = 28.25
15 = 18.83
20 = 14.12
25 = 11.30
30 = 9.42
35 = 8.07
40 = 7.06

Many Thanks.

FYI just discovered by holding the INFO button and turning the parking lights on and off 3 times,

you get into a diagnosis hidden menu which has a Display sub menu but alas dont seem to be able

to covert between km/l and MPG.

Anyone else find anything useful on this menu ?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links