Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

United In Seventh Heaven!

No matter WHO you support, to see a game like that is amazing!! And Roma are 2nd in the Italian league too, so (in theory?) no mugs.

Trying not to get TOO enlivened though. Did this before in the 60s and went out in the semis!

But it'll get a bit samey if it's United versus Chelsea for the League. United versus Chelsea foor the CUP....and , guess what?

Yes....United versus Chelsea for the European Cup!

Come on Blackburn.........and the Scousers?

Was there last night with daughter (8) and nephew (13). Had to explain to her she probably won't see such a game again for a long time!

Chelsea wont be in the final, we knocked them out last time we'll do it again this year!! :D

Is that a 'Sothern Scouser' I hear?

(I was bought up there....)

Oh, and....Adie.....stop dozing......you're missing something special.

Human striving and achievement!

Someone once said he read the front pages (of the papers) for human failings....and the back pages for human achievements! :D

Somebody also said... "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." :D

Somebody also said... "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that." :D

Sounds like a desperate Liverpool manager to me........Scottish too......

Being a Chelsea supporter i must say the Man U game was a show of pure class, i haven't seen a game of football like that for donkeys and it showed them at their absolute best if they play like that for the rest of the season.......its all over. :D

Chelsea wont be in the final, we knocked them out last time we'll do it again this year!! :D

Famous last words.....revenge is sweet my friend :D

I have tempted fate but i have faith in the Merseyside Reds :D

I'm only teasing! As a Liverpudlian, I can take the mick? But not supporting the team means I can dig a little. And it all comes around. I remember the Liverpool glory years, when United wandered around (the pubs, by the sound of it.....) but the 90s were pretty good! And, as mentioned on here, it's great to watch such skill when it all works. But, United versus Liverpool Euro-final would be fine! (AS long as the famous Ronaldo penalty wins it? :D )

Quickly ducking, he leaves the stage.......