Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Key Programmed

i have found how to programme a key but can a transponder from another key be programmed to my is200 with this method i did a search but cannot find anything managed to get a new blank for a tenner of flebay but need another trnsponder for it please help ppl

carl

i have found how to programme a key but can a transponder from another key be programmed to my is200 with this method i did a search but cannot find anything managed to get a new blank for a tenner of flebay but need another trnsponder for it please help ppl

carl

Hi Carl,

Can't help with your queston but was wondering if you had any trouble getting the blank key cut that you got off eBay?

i had it done ata local timpsons and they didnt charge as they didnt supply the key and could not gaurntee it would work but it di work a treat

carl

carl

Hi Carl,

Can't help with your queston but was wondering if you had any trouble getting the blank key cut that you got off eBay?