Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I'm Going To The First Wedding At Wembley!

aido

Cool, got my invite today to the first wedding that's taking place at the new Wembley stadium, we get a tour of the stadium as part of that, only thing is we've all got to go dressed in the England kit, but that will be well funny!

Can't wait :D

Will be a good day I'm sure mate.

If I got the same invite I would make my excuses and decline, I would rather be seen in a Trabant than an Ing..geland shirt :lol:

:lol:

Cheeky git, already got one that fits :D

It'll certainly be an interesting wedding though!

Think I might get leathered and see if I can get my picture in the paper :D

:lol:

Cheeky git, already got one that fits :D

It'll certainly be an interesting wedding though!

Think I might get leathered and see if I can get my picture in the paper :D

and you probably will have more chance of scoring than England :lol:

Can you get England football kit in Leather?

I meant blind drunk :P

Sure that somewhere in soho will offer something like that though :o

@ Barrie, that would be a memory :lol:

It's the 5th May fella, just looking into whether I'm staying over or not, was going to send a message to you lot I know down that way see what was going off, is Steve still living over here do you know or did he go to HK again?

• 3 weeks later...

Well it's tomorrow, just thinking I might dye my hair read for a grin, if I'm going to look a tit I might as well look a daft ugly tit :D

Well I opened my first can of Stella at 7:30am this morning, and kept drinking from there, got home 30 mins ago, I am shattered (and drunk!!)

Here's a video of them after the wedding - check out the music they had playing in Wembley!!

ewLqi4Tjivs

Wembley doesn't seem that big - we had the reception in the atrium there and it was nice but it doesn't seem all that compared to the Nou Camp from what I remember :(

Luckily I never did it, ran out of time yesterday morning mate, I feel awful today!!!

It's not cheap there, 7.50 for a burger and 4.70 for a pint of Guinness!

They had entertainment on all day so we got a tour and then never left the Atrium until 9pm at which point I was very much worse for wear :sick:

Something he's always wanted to do mate, originally had it booked over a year ago but delays held it back for ages!

I guess it cost a fair old whack, definitely a day they'll remember, they were both ecstatic :D

You should see the hand dryers, they're something else, got a video, I'll whap it up, stuck a pint under it for a laugh and it emptied the glass in an instant :o

Here we go - took a pint out straight away!

oFUBYmuvYKg

Were they?

I don't have TV here but will try and rip it off the net - was it on BBC or ITV dude?

My boss is right ugly ain't he - it's the only reason he hired me so that he'd look good :lol:

Great trip out though, got some more pics, just trying to find them!