Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Whats The Best Way?

keitho irl

Hey lads have had my lovely tezza about a year now love it to bits i have to say its been the best car ive ever had the pleasure of owning, unfortunately i have to sell it as im moving to australia and i hopefully will be able to get another one in the near future over there, im looking to find out what is the best way to sell my car as i really want a quick sale (potential bargain)! Or if any members here are maybe looking for a good honest really cheap rs200 as i need to repay my loans and stuff before i head to oz any help would be great lads cheers :D

Hey lads have had my lovely tezza about a year now love it to bits i have to say its been the best car ive ever had the pleasure of owning, unfortunately i have to sell it as im moving to australia and i hopefully will be able to get another one in the near future over there, im looking to find out what is the best way to sell my car as i really want a quick sale (potential bargain)! Or if any members here are maybe looking for a good honest really cheap rs200 as i need to repay my loans and stuff before i head to oz any help would be great lads cheers :D

Whats the minimum u would take for it? Thats really what it boils down to. You wanna get rid of it quick, Make a very good price on it. Your not a gold member so you wont be able to sell it here

Whats the minimum u would take for it? Thats really what it boils down to. You wanna get rid of it quick, Make a very good price on it. Your not a gold member so you wont be able to sell it here

Id let it go for bout 12000

And you shouldnt really advertise it as 210bhp cause it wouldnt be, a few of us got ours dyno'ed in March and it wasnt 210. Mine got 196bhp with after market exhaust and induction kit. Unless you have dyno figures to back it up

carzone, buy&sell, cbg.....

no use advertising it on a predominantly British site as they don't have VRT so it's overvalued by comparison...

also not many love the automatics

And you shouldnt really advertise it as 210bhp cause it wouldnt be, a few of us got ours dyno'ed in March and it wasnt 210. Mine got 196bhp with after market exhaust and induction kit. Unless you have dyno figures to back it up

Well thats wat there supposed to be are they not im not too bothered to be honest but you get the drift of it anyway it has got aftermarket stuff altho never been dynod just looking for the best possible way to sell it fast and possible give lads here first dibs on a good deal thats all as from what i can see it pretty much the cheapest around

thanks noel