Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

User Name Meaning

P38Aaron

Anyone remember Airwolf? :winky:

The Creator of Airwolf who died in the pilot?

(google is your friend!)

Yep, was watching old Airwolf episodes the day I had to come up with my first online username about 12 years ago I think. First thing I thought of and used it ever since really... :blush:

Ryo ,

hmm, without sounding sad, used to play an old game called mechwarrior 3, my favorite mech was the "ryoken" kinda stuck with me after all these years

real name Steve

Ryo ,

hmm, without sounding sad, used to play an old game called mechwarrior 3, my favorite mech was the "ryoken" kinda stuck with me after all these years

real name Steve

Well, a RYOKAN is a traditional Japanese hotel/lodging house, where you sleep on Futons on Tatami mats. They're great! Was in 3 different ones only a month ago!.

Ah well, in Swahili, CHRIS SKELTON means 'he with long grey hair who drive big red car with Panache!!! :) :blink:

Started playing Counterstrike a few years ago but had to change my nick due to a few PC problems, my wife is from Cornwall so it became PiratePete, and has stuck with me ever since. I'm piratepete on quite a few forums and online games. The wife uses MrsPirate.

erm, do i need to explain

nope, your name is Mat, and your a big scarey monster :tomato:

Haha...everyones a big scary monster to you mate!! :lol: :P :tomato:

Fever...cause thats my surname!! :D

I didn't choose mine after the "Coco Jamboo" 'cos I never liked the music

In my part of the world a Jamboo is a sweet; small, round and delicious, just like me...

Also known as Gol Gapa's (in error, as these are different altogtether) and Gulab Jamun's...(not me, the sweets)

http://www.madgeandgeoffrey.co.uk/gulab_jamun.htm

PS - love to know why Kazi is called Kazi and what about Fatpieman?

PS - love to know why Kazi is called Kazi and what about Fatpieman?

Well I can answer Kazi's for you as its his name, well short for Kazdul (think I've spelt it correct, sorry Kaz if I've not :blush: ) :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links