Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

User Name Meaning

P38Aaron

Mine's just what the lads call me, short version of Aidan.

I also use Reverend or Revaido on other forums because yes I'm a reverend, and it's my name!

Yep, I've been a fully ordained member of the Universal Life Church since 2003 I think, it's totally legal in 49 US states and I can genuinely perform marriages and christenings!!!!

Yep, I've been a fully ordained member of the Universal Life Church since 2003 I think, it's totally legal in 49 US states and I can genuinely perform marriages and christenings!!!!

SORRY but PMSL! :lol: :lol:

http://www.themonastery.org/

Well.... would never have guessed that in a million years! I guess being an Internet minister doesn't affect your persuit of alcohol or women then? :hehe::hehe:

Could'nt you do a few more weddings mate and use the cash as petrol money for the Aristo?

http://www.themonastery.org/

Well.... would never have guessed that in a million years! I guess being an Internet minister doesn't affect your persuit of alcohol or women then? :hehe::hehe:

Could'nt you do a few more weddings mate and use the cash as petrol money for the Aristo?

:lol:

I've done many a ceremony when I'm drunk, everyone in the area knows me as Rev, it's weird as I wonder what's going on when Ihear it shouted in the street!

One of the lads dads actually is a bonafide minister over here and does sermons every day, he found it comical!

I just use it to chat birds up!!

Gord is just my LOC name :D my real name is Mark :D

PMSL, I've been calling you the wrong name all this time, sorry fella :lol:

Interesting thread :)

Phonedrome... didn't thought about a "phone"..

There was a techno-club in Hamburg (dead and dusted early 2006) called Phonodrome.. http://www.phonodrome.de/

Years ago I spend some nights there.. and liked it very very much!

I was a fan so I wanted a e-mail address like phonodrome@web.de but it was already taken... so I did phonedrome ... since 1996...

Second nick is AndIS200... a very common kind of nick..

My surnames Stavert So all my mates call me Stav, But thats no normally available in as member names so not sure why put sparky in front and now use it for everything online.

I just assumed you were an electrician... :blush: