Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trd Bodykit Fitted

Rogue

Looks great mate :D

TRD kit suits the car perfectly; I am after a TRD Kit too, so keeping my eye out for one.

If you do not mind how much did the Kit cost and what were the costs for Fitting/spraying please? I need to start to save up but how much?)

I Was about to buy TRD Rep, Skirts but having had a chat to the Spray/Body shop he said that make sure it comes with a fitting Kit :question: :duh: What is one and did your kit come with one?

Thanks in advance,

Dibslpg.

TRD kit suits the car perfectly; I am after a TRD Kit too, so keeping my eye out for one.

If you do not mind how much did the Kit cost and what were the costs for Fitting/spraying please? I need to start to save up but how much?)

I Was about to buy TRD Rep, Skirts but having had a chat to the Spray/Body shop he said that make sure it comes with a fitting Kit :question: :duh: What is one and did your kit come with one?

Thanks in advance,

Dibslpg.

Thanks. I got my kit some second hand (side skirts & front lip) some new (rear lip). I was lucky as the second hand bits were already sprayed GG. But to give you an idea I paid £200 for the fitting, full spray on the rear lip & "touch up" on the sides & front. A full spray would "i guess" be about £400 to £500. Mine came with the rubber seals (fitting kit) but the car was drilled to match the holes in the kit then bolted on. Did not seem to be a problem to the Body shop though.

Good luck

Nice one mate, looks really good. I think the TRD kit does look spot on with the car's lines. Have you smoked the headlights yourself or are they OEM ones?

Dark rims would suit IMO as well.

Jamie

Bought the smoked headlights, smoked front fogs & smoked rear clusters of a LOC member then just swapped out the standard for these. They are Lexus OEM ones not "DIY" smoked. Also changed out the rear fogs to smoked clear just to keep the effect.

Cheers

Bob

Thanks in advance,

Dibslpg.

Thanks. I got my kit some second hand (side skirts & front lip) some new (rear lip). I was lucky as the second hand bits were already sprayed GG. But to give you an idea I paid £200 for the fitting, full spray on the rear lip & "touch up" on the sides & front. A full spray would "i guess" be about £400 to £500. Mine came with the rubber seals (fitting kit) but the car was drilled to match the holes in the kit then bolted on. Did not seem to be a problem to the Body shop though.

Good luck

Nice one mate, looks really good. I think the TRD kit does look spot on with the car's lines. Have you smoked the headlights yourself or are they OEM ones?

Dark rims would suit IMO as well.

Jamie

Bought the smoked headlights, smoked front fogs & smoked rear clusters of a LOC member then just swapped out the standard for these. They are Lexus OEM ones not "DIY" smoked. Also changed out the rear fogs to smoked clear just to keep the effect.

Cheers

Bob

Thanks a lot mate, :D I am at present bidding for a TRD front bumper on fleebay, but i will keep an eye out for a TRD front lip from now on if i loose the bid.. :blink: But cheers for the tips.

Dibslpg

Very nice fella, the best colour too have! a guy on eBay takes you wheels away and replaces them with some refubished ones sprayed any colour you want! im gonna get mine done

Hey I was wondering who fitted and sprayed your kit?

Had it fitted up here in Aberdeen, your in Leicester !

But it was by a local garage "Balmedie Body Repairs", did a good job.

Thanks for the comments guys :D