Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Black Or Silver Mesh?

Silver, everyones got a black one

what would mine look like with silver

hello

i like the black on yours you could always try black at the top and silver at the bottom?? we could do with a photoshop session to see how they would look with different mesh??

Chris... :D

I suppose at the end of the day it's your decision, depends on the look that you want to achieve. Im pretty sure that if you attach the L badge, then you will have to get some new mesh if you decide to take it back off (depends on the way you attach it).

I know what you mean tough about it missing something though. If you want to post up a bigger picture I'll photo-chop a badge onto it if you'd like?

Jamie

I suppose at the end of the day it's your decision, depends on the look that you want to achieve. Im pretty sure that if you attach the L badge, then you will have to get some new mesh if you decide to take it back off (depends on the way you attach it).

I know what you mean tough about it missing something though. If you want to post up a bigger picture I'll photo-chop a badge onto it if you'd like?

Jamie

the L badge does go back on the new mesh so think i'll try it? i could always change the colour of the L to see how it looks?

:)

Well theres never any harm in trying, it may be just me but i prefer the colour of the odd grille to the silver

Again mate i thought the same it might be worth turning them all round as i'll get the best of both worlds as the odd one on the car is the same mesh but the wrong way round? Thanks mate think i'll try that :D