Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Well i must be the first so here goes.

Enjoying the whether on the A35 yesterday and was so upset by the rubbish MPG my220D was getting so I thought i would teach it a lesson :lol:

Had to take avoiding action after spotting a car stationary in the road too late and threw the car around the 3rd party and glanced their car and preceded to go off road.

Got to say the car was extremely stable when i was throwing her around and was able to avoid a road traffic sign and trees

Few pictures. big dent one side and scatched all down the other for getting to close too the scenery

post-16632-1176455078.jpgpost-16632-1176455249.jpgpost-16632-1176455456.jpg

Well i must be the first so here goes.

Enjoying the whether on the A35 yesterday and was so upset by the rubbish MPG my220D was getting so I thought i would teach it a lesson :lol:

Had to take avoiding action after spotting a car stationary in the road too late and threw the car around the 3rd party and glanced their car and preceded to go off road.

Got to say the car was extremely stable when i was throwing her around and was able to avoid a road traffic sign and trees

Few pictures. big dent one side and scatched all down the other for getting to close too the scenery

post-16632-1176455078.jpgpost-16632-1176455249.jpgpost-16632-1176455456.jpg

Sorry to hear about the prang...it's a shame to see the car adorned with dents etc.

May I ask what your mpg was that made you so disconsolate in the first place...how low is low??

Hope everything gets sorted out.

Ouch sorry to hear that mate, but as has been said many times on here; it is only metal and can be fixed, it could have been a lot worse at least no one was hurt.

Sorry to hear about the prang...it's a shame to see the car adorned with dents etc.

May I ask what your mpg was that made you so disconsolate in the first place...how low is low??

Hope everything gets sorted out.

As someone who enjoys their driving and has a mixture of fast A roads and motorway to work and back but even with using that useless 6th gear i still only get low 30-33mpg and even been as low as 28!!

Only time i got decent mileage was up to 40 when i was caught in traffic down the M3 and averaged 53mph.

compared to my VW 2.0TDI Golf GT Mark 5 this is abysmal i could trash the pants of that all day and still get 40.

Have you had it checked out to make sure there is no other 'hidden' damage?

Jamie

Something did feel a little off as i drove home

Had a look once it went on to the low loader and there are some broken plastics underneath.

Hope to know more later once the experts have taken a look and got it on the jig.

Glad your okay mate! :D

As someone who enjoys their driving and has a mixture of fast A roads and motorway to work and back but even with using that useless 6th gear i still only get low 30-33mpg and even been as low as 28!!

Are your fuel figures mostly urban or motorway? 28 - 33mpg does seem extremely low if its a motorway/mixed figure. :question: