Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Caliper Stickers In Club Shop

Just been looking at the caliper sticker in the club shop and notice that they are printed in a straight line opposed to the ones off eBay that are in a curve.Me personally i like the ones in a curve so anybody looking to buying new stickers its something to be aware of.

picture003ve3mb8.jpg

Just been looking at the caliper sticker in the club shop and notice that they are printed in a straight line opposed to the ones off ebay that are in a curve.Me personally i like the ones in a curve so anybody looking to buying new stickers its something to be aware of.

picture003ve3mb8.jpg

erm thanks...good way to shaft the club

Hi, but having the straight stickers would show an avid LOC member that you are loyal to the club.

Wouldnt it!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

haha right heres what to do if you want straight ones get them from the the club!if you want curved get them from ebay(2 quid cheaper) and donate the 2 quid to the club!!!sorted

Any jobs going in the commitee???

this is true but it runs inline with the calipers.I dont see a problem with this im sure if you call the graphix supplier he would be more than willing to cut them curved.Unless offcourse that LOC have already bought a squillion of these already???

How many people prefer the curved to the straight?

They look good mate... will be doing this at some point. Just out of curiosity, aren't caliper stickers ment to be resistant to higher temps? Could've sworn I read it somewhere but might be wrong.

Jamie

Yeh i guess so i have had mine on for about 3 weeks and there is no damage to the stickers or discolouration

@ Jamie......they'd have to be resistant to higher temps.....the calipers get fooking hot fella!!!!

will be getting some more of these made up myself for the TTE airbox :winky: :whistling:

Good lad :D :)

i'll drop you a pm when my decals arrive next week and if you like em fella i'll get you some made up when i head over to the states in June. :D

My bro's there now and he's bringing me them back :winky: :D

The reason why the caliper stickers are straight is because the Lexus Logo is straight.

Each to their own.. but if you see bowed ones on eBay then why diddnt you buy them? We only sell straight ones.

The reason why the caliper stickers are straight is because the Lexus Logo is straight.

Each to their own.. but if you see bowed ones on ebay then why diddnt you buy them? We only sell straight ones.

Steve if you look at my pic at the top you will see i dd buy the curved ones from eBay!!!I was only pointing out that the ones in the LOC shop were staright ones and monster mat came back saying i was shafting the club???? Dont know why that is???But just because the club sells something dont mean i need to put it on my car if i dont like it.Your right ,it is a personal choice and i was just making people aware.END OF STORY as its getting a little tedious !!

But its a Sticker :whistling:

why get so worked up over a sticker Straight or curved

support the club or not. your choice

just my opinion

but i do think they look Naff anyway

wait for it :shutit:

just my opinion

Your asking for it :lol:

I do like the caliper stickers do think they look good.

But they as said they are just stickers at the end of the day!!! Lets just all be friends :)

just my opinion

Your asking for it :lol:

I do like the caliper stickers do think they look good.

But they as said they are just stickers at the end of the day!!! Lets just all be friends :)

Well said lets all just be friends :D