Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Wheels

I like them i've got about ten different pictures of rims i like for the Lex but still haven't found a set that make me think "they'll look so much better than the standard ones"

The standard ones just look so good.

here are the fittings,

7.5Jx18 in Size

4x100/114 PCD - ET42 Offset 5x100/114 PCD - ET42 Offset

quiet a few sites/shops say they will fit but what do you think??

I like them i've got about ten different pictures of rims i like for the Lex but still haven't found a set that make me think "they'll look so much better than the standard ones"

The standard ones just look so good.

indeed! thats why instead of getting new ones i just refurbed mine! looks as new now. n much nicer too!

i agree the standard alloys do look good if they are in good condition without a doubt! I changed my wheels and grille and eyebrows and everything else i have in mind not only bcos i also think it looks good but bcos i want my car to look different to everyone elses...........i must admit since changing my wheels i dont know if its the tyres or if its running with 18s but the ride/grip is not quite as good as when i had on the original wheels.I sold the originals on eBay for 205 quid to a guy with a MR2 and they needed refurbed.The money i got for them and what it would have cost to refurb almost came to the same as my new wheels/tyres.

HELP!!!

im really stuck now..

i have a good price for these with some falken fk452 tyres.

only problem is i cantsee them befor buying em as they arent carried in stock and have to be specially ordered. I have been assured they will fit and wont rub at all even with the standard sport lowering.

what do you guys think?? will they suit the car??

as for the original alloys, they are very corroded and decided if im goingto spend the mney fixin em i miht as weel upgrade to a bigger wheel....

thanks guys

:duh:

(very confused & frustrated yet excited to be finally picking up the car on wednesday!!)

only problem is i cantsee them befor buying em as they arent carried in stock and have to be specially ordered. I have been assured they will fit and wont rub at all even with the standard sport lowering.

That is exactly the same as I was hearing form a couple of suppliers. Also might be around a 3 month wait. It turned out that they were wrong and they wouldn't fit the car. Also they didn't even have them in that size in the colour I wanted. Be very careful about it mate as I nearly fell for it.

That is exactly the same as I was hearing form a couple of suppliers. Also might be around a 3 month wait. It turned out that they were wrong and they wouldn't fit the car. Also they didn't even have them in that size in the colour I wanted. Be very careful about it mate as I nearly fell for it.

hmmm, have been guaranteed two days delivery and the ones i want...

guess i can only know when i order!!

anyway.. heres a (very bad) photoshop jobbie for now!!

gallery_17965_323_103265.jpg