Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Keys

shane61

wife locked only set of keys in the boot to-day,doors are locked! :tsktsk: have since murdered her and buried her under the patio(joke!) would love to though---any sugestions---my thought would be breaking a back door window would be the cheapest solution.

yeah rac or aa will get u in. i done the same thing on mine. but had a spare at home, got my sister to pick it up and bring it in to town. lol

its the silly design where u can unlock the boot on the is without unlocking the car, so if u put the keys down in the boot and shut it, the car is locked with keys inside as we both found out!!!

wife locked only set of keys in the boot to-day,doors are locked! :tsktsk: have since murdered her and buried her under the patio(joke!) would love to though---any sugestions---

rent a house for a weekend away without using ur own name pay upfront with cash. then rent a hotel in your name close by and check in on time without ur wife kill her during the day in the bathroom of the house cut her up into small pieces split the body into 16 different bags and dispose of them one at a time in the binns of butchers . so thats 16 butchers .

go to the hotel late that night and ask if your wife has come yet and then seem worried but sure she will turn up then explain what has happened to your car and would they please phone the local guarage or aa or road side assistance and im sure they will get you up and running .

the next morning come down and make sure ur not eating pudding

easy to get into the boot of the IS - look at the boot lever get some of that thick plastic box tape slip it between the seal and pull the lever up.

and before people complain about the above - dont think for 1 second people that want to steal break into the car dont know this already

I did the same thing once, locked keys in the boot as I put my coat in, too busy chatting on mobile. :blush:

I was stuck in Newcastle while spare keys were in Stockport.

People are right the RAC will get them for you, they did for me. :winky:

easy to get into the boot of the IS - look at the boot lever get some of that thick plastic box tape slip it between the seal and pull the lever up.

and before people complain about the above - dont think for 1 second people that want to steal break into the car dont know this already

seriously dont think theres much worry unless they can squeeze through the ski slot

thanks for the advice fluff. my mechanic came round and we did it in about 5 mins.sorted thanks :)