Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thought It Was About Time

norkep

Had a few crates of beer while doing so - overall a good week end

gallery_987_30_260865.jpg

How-ever not sure of the colour I should do the T-Top Engine cover though - open to ideas

BR

Paul

is that what drinking beer does to you :duh:

It doesn't have that effect on me!

Looking good Paul, I think mine is a shade of blue as they came standard in the MK2, guess you could either continue the theme you've got going with the existing covers or alternatively what about colour coding everything to the paint code of the car?

You'd be surprised at what beer does to me Barry . . . . . . . .nawwwwww only joking - know how your mind works :winky:

Was thinking of colour coding the cover aswell, doing it blue may be a bit OTT so thinking met green

I'm going to get rid of the "L" on the scope though, may make up an "Aristo" for the scope instead and spray in, just need to deceide on the colour scheme

Looks good paul.

I'll get a few crates of beer in when you've got a free weekend !!!!!!!!!!

Very nice Paul. Good work.

Please let me know when you are in the Birmingham Area and I will get a few crates of beer in aswell.

All the best Paul :D

Could make a living from this but down side - I'd be pi$$ed all the time

Cheers for the compliments

I'm going to re-do the scope - loose the "L" and replace with the "Aristo" Lettering in silver instead

but down side - I'd be pi$$ed all the time .......... Sorry lost the plot then for second - WHAT DOWN SIDE :yahoo::yahoo:

You're welcome to join me in MK for a few beers

• 2 weeks later...

Looks quite good there Paul. Personally im not too sure of the colour scheme of things but i must admit i do actually like the "L" on the scope.

Just a question though - where did you get the "ARISTO" badge on the top of the green engine cover from?

Cheers mate.