Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jts 2007 Autoglym Top Jap Car Concours Competition

Auto-Media

The best Jap show ever is heading to Silverstone on 3rd June 2007, for the Japanese Tuning Show.

If you have a modified or concours Jap car we want to hear from you. “The Autoglym Top Jap Car Concours” finals will be held by invitation only.

To enter your car for the pre-show judging please email your name, contact telephone number, tech spec and photo’s of your car to info@auto-media.co.uk.

The closing date for entries is 7th May 2007 and all entries will be put forward to the judging panel, followed by all owners being contacted to advise if they have been successful.

If you have any questions regarding the competition please contact Auto-Media. For all other enquiries see www.japanesetuningshow.com.

Regards, Pippa

Auto-Media

The best Jap show ever is heading to Silverstone on 3rd June 2007, for the Japanese Tuning Show.

If you have a modified or concours Jap car we want to hear from you. "The Autoglym Top Jap Car Concours" finals will be held by invitation only.

To enter your car for the pre-show judging please email your name, contact telephone number, tech spec and photo's of your car to info@auto-media.co.uk.

The closing date for entries is 7th May 2007 and all entries will be put forward to the judging panel, followed by all owners being contacted to advise if they have been successful.

If you have any questions regarding the competition please contact Auto-Media. For all other enquiries see www.japanesetuningshow.com.

Regards, Pippa

Auto-Media

Mr Singh? How about yours? Your battle against orange peel must be in with a chance.

Nah mate, you have to put your IS250 in for it. My jaw dropped when I saw it :)

This is true :D

Thanks for the kind thought guys but this is sponsored by Autoglym so it's going to be 'show and shine' for modified. Am's 'tezza has got to be in with a chance. think he was runner up for Best Lexus 2005 and runner up for Show and Shine JAE 2005...and I think that was before he had the cahones to take wet and dry to flat matt his paintwork before bringing it back to a better than showroom finish :D ...nah my 250 isn't near the same standard.

Nah mate, you have to put your IS250 in for it. My jaw dropped when I saw it :)

This is true :D

Thanks for the kind thought guys but this is sponsored by Autoglym so it's going to be 'show and shine' for modified. Am's 'tezza has got to be in with a chance. think he was runner up for Best Lexus 2005 and runner up for Show and Shine JAE 2005...and I think that was before he had the cahones to take wet and dry to flat matt his paintwork before bringing it back to a better than showroom finish :D ...nah my 250 isn't near the same standard.

i can bring some wet and dry along and we can all give you a hand to do yours :lol:

i can bring some wet and dry along and we can all give you a hand to do yours :lol:

...about 400 grit right? :D :D :D :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk