Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I have just been quoted £300 for a new passenger wing mirror on GS300 mark 2 - anybody got any alternative ideas. I have tried search for breakers yards via recommended sites but nobody has one.

I need a drivers side one!

I was offered a replacement mirror that stuck on top of the old one for £11.

I have just been quoted £300 for a new passenger wing mirror on GS300 mark 2 - anybody got any alternative ideas. I have tried search for breakers yards via recommended sites but nobody has one.

problem is that the plastic casing is cracked as well so I'm not sure if that is an option - where did you get the £11 mirror quote from because at that price it might be worth me asking my "little man" who touches up if he could plastic weld the casing and just fix in a replacement mirror? Will the mirror heat up and move electronically like the original? By the way, just before I get any jokes about women drivers - this is my husband's car and he has caught it on the side of the garage - I drive an RX8!

I broke my passenger mirror so I got a whole drivers side unit from the US eBay for about £45. You should get some joy for your mk2 over there.

The glass is awful and doesn't line up to see anything useful behind me, but my original glass was Ok. I just haven't got round to swapping it over yet.

Don't think a stick on mirror would heat up, it may move but it depends on if the mechanism inside has been damaged.

• 3 years later...

I also need source for a wing mirror driver side electric (05 model onwards). Anybody know of any sources?

Unless from a breaker it will be a "dealer only part" I think. Daughter has same problem on her Proton Savvy and that is around £105 from dealer. Incidentally the part you require is not a wing mirror, it is a door mirror, which may or may not affect the outcome on internet searches of breakers.

<br />
<br />I also need source for a wing mirror driver side electric (05 model onwards). Anybody know of any sources?<br />
<br /><br />Unless from a breaker it will be a "dealer only part" I think. Daughter has same problem on her Proton Savvy and that is around £105 from dealer. Incidentally the part you require is <b></b>not<b></b> a wing mirror, it is a door mirror, which may or may not affect the outcome on internet searches of breakers.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

some put on e bay today mk3

Fleebay.

I got the new casing for my MkII passenger side for about £35. There were a few identical parts from HK available, but be very careful matching part nos; the MKI or MKIII don't fit the MKII.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links