Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jamie

Gord

Howdo, back at last - good to know you missed me so much :)

Had a problem with the incoming ADSL line over at the exchange server. The PPP server was down and we think it was due to a fluctuation of power on the line.

All sorted though now at last thank fook. Must admit, I've never had a problem before with Orange, but I am very disappointed at the quality of service and support I've had with this issue. Very poor indeedy.

Anyway, on with the posting lark :D :blush::zorro:

Jamie

'Quote'

Had a problem with the incoming ADSL line over at the exchange server. The PPP server was down and we think it was due to a fluctuation of power on the line

Eh????????, oh you mean it was broken, far to technical, power thingy connected to the PPP, eh?? what is that!!!!!

Good to see the 'post king' has returned, now go and catch up with the Posts!!!LOL!!!! :lol:

Regards Pumatron.

Sometimes you lot worry me!!!!

You cant drive much cos you are always postin :)

Question......looking at Ians 5590 post count....who has made the most posts to date??

BTW 5590 posts...say it takes 30 seconds per post.......thats around 46.5 hrs (I think :) )

Question......looking at Ians 5590 post count....who has made the most posts to date??

BTW 5590 posts...say it takes 30 seconds per post.......thats around 46.5 hrs (I think :) )

Follow Me :D

Follow Me :D

Wow i didn't know that :o im 13th :duh: im sure Jamie will be top 10 soon :lol:

Wow i didn't know that :o im 13th :duh: im sure Jamie will be top 10 soon :lol:

Geat info Aidie! :D I am 35th :duh: But not too far behind to climb up into the top 30th. If I have a couple of good days of posting irrelevent rubbish I could get into the top 30 club - the promised land - Division 3! :lol::lol::blush:

Had a problem with the incoming ADSL line over at the exchange server. The PPP server was down and we think it was due to a fluctuation of power on the line

Eh????????, oh you mean it was broken, far to technical, power thingy connected to the PPP, eh?? what is that!!!!!

Good to see the 'post king' has returned, now go and catch up with the Posts!!!LOL!!!! :lol:

Regards Pumatron.

The PPP Server is the logon access server at the exchange server mate. It's where your details for network (Broadband) authentication are transferred and processed.

I work in IT mate - it's my job :)

Further to Bobski's point, I might go and actually drive my car for a minute now :D

J

Steve & McNally used to show up in that list too - I'm never gonna catch Mat up looking at those figures :o

As for being #2, I need to get out more, so I'll do that tonight :lol:

:lol:

hey, thats over 4 years... thats only 0.03 posts a day, or just under one a month ;)