Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Oil Cooler Or Intercooler

Some advice needed from those in the know please :question:

I am getting my s/c fitted in May :yahoo: & I have some extra cash to spend on some goodies so was thinking about either

"Prolex-UK uprated intercooler for all supercharged or turbocharged IS200's"

OR :unsure:

the oil cooler

Not sure which one is more useful (if at all) so some advice would be good.

Cheers

Bob

TBH, not too sure the oil cooler is that neccessary on a supercharged car. Maybe though if you went for the intercooler, upping the boost, then possibly it could become useful.

So I think its either none of them or both of them :duh:

Some advice needed from those in the know please :question:

I am getting my s/c fitted in May :yahoo: & I have some extra cash to spend on some goodies so was thinking about either

"Prolex-UK uprated intercooler for all supercharged or turbocharged IS200's"

OR :unsure:

the oil cooler

Not sure which one is more useful (if at all) so some advice would be good.

Cheers

Bob

What about, anti roll bars or disc's and pads, dont really know what you have on your car :question: de-cat or manifold, back box :question:

The list is long :duh:

Thanks for all the advice guys.

I already have TRD ARB's front & back, cat back zorst, Dastek Unichip piggyback ECU, induction system that will go when the s/c goes on. So from the comments there does not seem to be much bar a derestricted zorst I can add at this time so will get the s/c fitted & enjoy :D

Cheers

Bob

Thanks for all the advice guys.

I already have TRD ARB's front & back, cat back zorst, Dastek Unichip piggyback ECU, induction system that will go when the s/c goes on. So from the comments there does not seem to be much bar a derestricted zorst I can add at this time so will get the s/c fitted & enjoy :D

Cheers

Bob

What about coilovers :question: :D

:offtopic: But where did you get your arb's from dude, thinking im needing some now, had some pretty scary body rolls whilst cornering fast :whistling: lol

Mike (Mr Morse) was the man for these. Great mod, really do improve the ride. Got mine lowered 35mm on some PI springs plus the ARB's, was one of my first mods.

Cornering fast in Aberdeen must be all those :tsktsk: roundabouts.

Bob

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links