Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is This How It Starts?

Ok so I just ordered a K&N panel filter and have spent far too long this morning looking at new wheels/lights/HID packs. Is this how it starts? Should I just go and get a loan now for a Supercharger?

Damn you all! If I hadn't had a problem with my radio I would never have come to the LOC :)

*shakes fist at LOC forum users*

Ok so I just ordered a K&N panel filter and have spent far too long this morning looking at new wheels/lights/HID packs. Is this how it starts? Should I just go and get a loan now for a Supercharger?

Damn you all! If I hadn't had a problem with my radio I would never have come to the LOC :)

Lol im yet to start on mine but im sure it wont be long now ive gone gold

lol that doesn't really help :)

I believe the medical condition is known as SKS or 'Shiny Kit Syndrome'

I think the next thing might be a trip to Herr Doctor for a Geo set. either that or some painted touching up as I have a few small scratches.

The question however is do you regret it.

If not then spend spend spend lol :lol:

Yes mate, I'm afraid that is how it starts. When I first found this site, whilst looking for advice on corroding wheels, I bought a dash tray and centre arm rest.....

Nearly 3 years on and there is not much standard left to the car and a hell of alot of changes. Plus my car is still in the garage awaiting more work... Once you start mate, it never stops :excl:

Well dunno about superchargers and stuff but I'm at least going to get it running well, clean up the scratches and maybe put some posh lights on it, but its nice to have a site where I can learn a lot about the motor. Already I know about panel filters, which plugs to use, that the geo set by Lexus is not right etc. Plan on having my IS for a long time and if I treat it well no reason why I shouldn't :)

Yes mate, I'm afraid that is how it starts. When I first found this site, whilst looking for advice on corroding wheels, I bought a dash tray and centre arm rest.....

OOOO I want a dash tray, wheres best place to look?

OOOO I want a dash tray, wheres best place to look?

For JDM dash tray try eBay mate. Always pop up and very cheap :)

dont the is's come with a dash tray standard apart from the ones that got the satnav built in? or are u guys talkin bout some other dash tray?

The later models did. I'm sure you can see if you've got one fitted or not.

This is the fore-mentioned dash tray, fitted to Altezza as standard.

fb_1.JPG

Thats the one I used to have. Its different than the OEM Lexus one

:lol::lol::lol: it's started, you've been bitten

next it'll be painted calipers, eyebrows, sports grill and then the list will go on and on

happy modding :P :winky:

yeh, the difference here is a lid, to hold all the sweets in, or sunglasses etc....

actually, since I see it has been mentioned that this is standard on the Altezza, are there any Altezza sites I may not have checked for this part?

:lol::lol::lol: it's started, you've been bitten

next it'll be painted calipers, eyebrows, sports grill and then the list will go on and on

happy modding :P :winky:

I was thinking about how big a job it would be to paint my calipers at the weekend, whether they were easy to remove and how likely it would be that I f***** it up putting them back on.

oh noes

Mind you my K&N filter should arrive today or tomorrow :)