Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ericsson K800i & Blue Tooth In Is250

Guys,

I have an ericsson K800i and it connects beautifully to my Blue Tooth in the car no worries, works fine, but if I get a text message once it is connected it hangs, if I try to make a call, my car says is either "Call Terminated by network" or "Check your phone. "

On my phone I have to remove the Battery to solve this problem as my power switch will not reset it!

I have connected the same phone to a headset, no problems, but in the car, it hangs when this happens?

Anyone else have this same problem with other phones, or indeed with the ericsson?

I have vodafone software on the phone as well, which may be it.

I have vodafone software on the phone as well, which may be it.

you need to make sure the fone has the latest software on it i have had issues with nokia fones and not working correctly.

it is something to do with the version and implementaion of the Bluetooth in the car.

its a lexus modded version 2.0 spec sytem and only a few phones work correctly i have found that ericsson are one of the best and blackberry also work correctly.

i currently use a w810i

My K800i works fine.

Sometimes though, if I get another call and use the actual phone to switch, it loses the Bluetooth connection and I have to reset.

I just ignore second incoming call and everything is ok.

Firmware is R1CB001

My K800i works fine.

Sometimes though, if I get another call and use the actual phone to switch, it loses the bluetooth connection and I have to reset.

I just ignore second incoming call and everything is ok.

Firmware is R1CB001

Thanks Martin!

Geoffers, how do you find out what firmware version you are on?

Geoffers, how do you find out what firmware version you are on?

Right (on the joystick)

Left

Left

Left

Gets you into the full service and test menu. Select Service info, then Software info.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links