Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Dvd Install

Guys,

Finally i have had it done. I now have had DVD installed in my car using the factory fitted Nav system and Headunit. This was done for my by Luke from soarer.tv and i have to say he has done a fantastic job. I would recommend his work to anyone. I will post pics asap. But Thanks again Luke.

Guys,

Finally i have had it done. I now have had DVD installed in my car using the factory fitted Nav system and Headunit. This was done for my by Luke from soarer.tv and i have to say he has done a fantastic job. I would recommend his work to anyone. I will post pics asap. But Thanks again Luke.

How much??

do you have a contact no? there arent any on the site that i can see??

im trying to get info on doing this too..

Cheers Steve, wanted something different and small. JUst got to work out a way of dimming the blue lights as a night time gets a bit to bright! LOL

Cost me £500 as i supplied my own dvd player. You need to speak to Luke at soarer.tv for an exact price for your car. There are 2 convertors available. Guys is there a next meet in London somewhere? I can bring down then and you can check out properly