Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone In The Shifnal / Telford Area?

aido

I'm spending a week in the Telford / Shifnal area soon so just wondered if there were any decent boozers or places / sights that I should check out?

Thanks in advance folks :D

I'm spending a week in the Telford / Shifnal area soon so just wondered if there were any decent boozers or places / sights that I should check out?

Thanks in advance folks :D

Next you will be wanting Phone numbers of members ex's to take out :lol:

Well if you're offering pal :lol:

I get bored easy, one of the lasses reckons I've got ADD now, can't be done with sitting in a crappy hotel all night, so off to the boozer I go :D

I don't even know where Telford is!!!!!

Sat nav is going to guide me!

I'm there from tomorrow til Friday, little bit of studying to do as I have to be an HP ASE by Friday but beer sounds good, got leathered tonight and have cheese and peas, cheesy peas, it's mega :D

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :lol:

i used to be based in Telford lad, on a monday night there is ladies night in durty nellies in shifnal, there is a really good mongolian bbq there aswell, in telford there is a club called athena which used to do 15 quid and drink all you can on a thursday night but i dont know if that still goes on, or there is the Barking frog which was good for tottie on a thursday aswell, and wolves is a wee peg in the train away, the cobra club has some intresting live entertainment giggidy giggidy alllllriggght!!!

Got back last night, it was a good laugh, have to admit though I never made it out the hotel bar, I got a bit carried away with the happy hour each night, was a right laugh!

Got back last night, it was a good laugh, have to admit though I never made it out the hotel bar, I got a bit carried away with the happy hour each night, was a right laugh!

You shoulda said you were down mate, i'd have popped over, about 30mins away,