Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

S.east/london Meet 6th May 2007

Dave-Ellen

Summer is here and I was wondering if anyone was interested in a regular Sunday meet in the S East/London area.

We've used the Grasshopper Inn nr Oxted (nr Junc 5/6 M25) previously,as have other car clubs, and the car park is large and food good............

If we set a regular date say first Sunday in the month people could just turn up knowing a group would be there...

date: 6th May 2007

time: 11.00 am onwards

attendees:

dave prolex

scarface

bazza

derek

y2kanjar

jiberjaber

:D

Edited by Bazza

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there .... we used to do this before, but then the enthusiasm levels just dropped, as usual.

I beleive it's the First Sunday of everymonth !

That's when all the FTO's, MR2's ... Ferrari's etc are there too ! :)

I'll be there .... we used to do this before, but then the enthusiasm levels just dropped, as usual.

I beleive it's the First Sunday of everymonth !

That's when all the FTO's, MR2's ... Ferrari's etc are there too ! :)

Whatever day suits I say................I'll go withy the flow

Sounds like a good idea... would be good to get a few meets in before I move :)

cool.....where are you off to ?

I'll be there ............. so long as everyone else can be bothered :yawn:

I'll be there...........will bring my helmet want a pillion on your bike :winky: will let you have a blast in my risto in return :whistling:

you going to keeping up this time?
.... There is not a single car on this forum, that could keep up with my bike ! :whistling: B)
I'll be there...........will bring my helmet want a pillion on your bike :winky: will let you have a blast in my risto in return :whistling:
... I don't want you fainting on me !

.... There is not a single car on this forum, that could keep up with my bike ! :whistling: B)

race you from the bar to the nearest round about and back.

id win, you know y

cos you'd still be putting on your kit lol

:unsure: :winky:

... I don't want you fainting on me !

will not happen :winky:

I was hoping to see some of you guys again after the last meet at Bluewater, but I'll be attending the PTM show at Santa Pod instead, so I won't be making this one. Didn't some of you guys show interest on that thread too? :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk