Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pick My Sport Up On The 1st May!

Hi guys just put the deposit down on a sport! pick it up on the 1st May.

Just wanted to say thank you to you guys who have helped me thus far! :D

A question for anyone who knows; Can you get cheaper insurance through the website? Had a few quotes so far and was wondering if any deals could be done. Heard rumours but never that sure with the old rumour stuff!

I will get some pics up of it next month!! :winky:

Cheers guys

Congrats on finding the one you where after mate

Make sure you have a good search round companies. I'm with bell direct and there not too bad on price but i think i'll be changing in August. Depending on price obviously :winky:

I hope you find a cheap quote though mate and look forward to seeing the pics :D

Cheers guys!

Got a good quote with elephant so gone with them. I tell you what though, I was gutted when I left the car today! Have to wait 8 days 13 hours but who is counting!?!?

It is in mint condition and you know I am going watchin to make sure nobody even breathes on it! ha ha. She was well worth waiting for.

I have just joined you guts as members too, but dont know how long it takes for it to come under my name though. hmmm.

Anyways, you will be seeing a lot omre of me in here for more tips and pics!

Congratulations mate,

I'm sure the future wife will understand, so get rid of the honeymoon and take her the local for a pint!!

That way the money you saved on the honeymoon you can buy a supercharger kit :D

Congratulations mate,

I'm sure the future wife will understand, so get rid of the honeymoon and take her the local for a pint!!

That way the money you saved on the honeymoon you can buy a supercharger kit :D

:lol: Cheers rikos.

Think I would like to keep my nuts though!! maybe a honeymoon in skeggy may be a good compromise! :blink:

Congrats on your wise purchase :D - I'm sure you'll be delighted. Spend a while shopping round for insurance. Play insurers off against each other. I ring them up and say I've been offered a cheaper quote elsewhere but can they beat it and they have done in the past. A couple of well-spent but very boring hours in front of a computer filling the same damn boxes in every single time gets really tedious but you can potentially save hundreds.

Keith

Oh, quick point about the missus, I find giving her the remote control and a box of chocolates makes you almost invulnerable from criticism, at least for a while!

congrats mate bet you can't wait :D so which colour did you go for in the end or are you going to make us wait and see???? :hehe: B)

I have gone for one in scarletti red on an 03 plate. Its spotless. To say I am happy is an understatement!!! :D

Did look at a few colours but I reckon there is a definate need for a red on these boards! :winky:

Not long til pickup day! Less than 5 days now! :whistling:

had a feeling you would like the scarletti red did you get the cream interior then? very nice mate cant wait to see the pic's :) wasn't you after the blue with cream interior originally??

Chris... :)

:lol: Aye mate. Was originally goin for that but after I saw a lot of them, then saw the red i pretty much new which one i wanted!

Cream interior? oooohh yeah!!! It looks a lot better than the black. will be showing you some pics soon enough! :D :winky:

My next one will be scarletti red with cream interior, bit more saving needed first though, I was looking at one before I got mine, but it was a few grand more cos it was a few years newer, and I aint that flush yet

My next one will be scarletti red with cream interior, bit more saving needed first though, I was looking at one before I got mine, but it was a few grand more cos it was a few years newer, and I aint that flush yet

Rory, it looks the business in red, i recommend it. Like I said I have seen a few in the blue and even though its a great colour there are two within 200 yards of my house so it wasnt an option. It is well worth the money. The cream interior looks the part with red.

I am a happy boy! :D More so when it comes home with me on tuesday :winky: