Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mesh From Sport Grill

Moffet

Hi guys

I'm looking to fit the same mesh that is in the sport grille to the lower holes in the front bumper because I think it would be good to see the supercharger intercooler through. Only problem is I don't know where I can buy some mesh the same! :unsure:

Anybody know where you can get it? Been to B&Q etc and they have nothing of the sort, and my local Halfrauds don't actually have any at all... :blink:

Cheers.

Hi guys

I'm looking to fit the same mesh that is in the sport grille to the lower holes in the front bumper because I think it would be good to see the supercharger intercooler through. Only problem is I don't know where I can buy some mesh the same! :unsure:

Anybody know where you can get it? Been to B&Q etc and they have nothing of the sort, and my local Halfrauds don't actually have any at all... :blink:

Cheers.

Good car acc/shop should have it, come's in different colours two, black, red, blue, yellow, silver.

Think its about £20 a sheet :D

Cheers, Gord. Seen some on speeding.co.uk that came in those colours, but I'm not sure if it is the right size without seeing it as with all the online stores. It said the spacing was 10mm but I'm not sure which bit that means the measurement of!

Not sure where there are any good car acc shops round here! And as I said Halfrauds and another local one I visited don't have any at all.

Cheers, Gord. Seen some on speeding.co.uk that came in those colours, but I'm not sure if it is the right size without seeing it as with all the online stores. It said the spacing was 10mm but I'm not sure which bit that means the measurement of!

Not sure where there are any good car acc shops round here! And as I said Halfrauds and another local one I visited don't have any at all.

Ive got a complete grille set from the TTE bumper if your interested

Well why dont you wait untill you having s/c fitted, are you 5th may ? i will take you down to shop, then you can fit when your bumper is off :D

Well why dont you wait untill you having s/c fitted, are you 5th may ? i will take you down to shop, then you can fit when your bumper is off :D

Not sure yet mate, haven't spoken to Steve yet. Was hoping to have it done then but the girlfriend's parents might be moving house that weekend and need some help :angry:

It's also for a different bumper to the one that is currently on the car - I currently have a fibreglass Legana bumper sitting on the floor in my living room without any mesh in it (removed the mesh that came with it which was :sick:). I have taken the mesh out of a spare sport grille I have that fits the top (I like the badges on too) but want to get the lower parts to match (don't have any fogs......yet!). Can't get the bumper sprayed/fitted before I come down for the s/c fitting without the mesh really so a catch 22!

Could take it to the bodyshop for fitting and get them to sort the mesh, just thought it would be cheaper for me to source it myself.

Ive got a complete grille set from the TTE bumper if your interested

Not sure if they they will fit the Legana bumper? What size are they? Are they the same mesh as the sport grille? What price are you after for them? PM me if you like.

just thought id add. easiest way that ive found to fit the mesh to a fibreglass bumper (got the idea when i got a fibreglass bumper for my crx) is to get some paper clips and stretch them out straight then on one end make a circle then put blobs of fibreglass over the circle part of the paper clip on the back of the bumper. so that when u put the mesh on the bumper u feed the paper clips thru the holes of the mesh then fold them over to hold the mesh in place.

not sure if i explain myself well there.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links