Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Absolute Bargain

Rikos

Hello everyone, ALL ITEMS NOW SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am selling my decks and mixer along with cd recorder.

I no longer get time to go on them and feel i'd much rather give someone else the oppurtunity to learn to mix or too someone who needs some more equipment.

The decks are Numarl TT1550 belt driven. Both in very good condition, the only problem is one of the needles is broken and would require replacing but this is easily done. - SOLD

The mixer is a Gemini PS-676i 3 channel with sampler. The mixer is in excellent condition and gives you great control when mixing. - SOLD

The CD recorder is a Phillips CDR 775/77, this is in excellent condition and comes with remote control,

This can be used as just a cd player or can record your mixes onto cd. You can also copy cd's onto blank discs. - SOLD

Also supplied are slip mats and head phones and all cables needed to connect. Also i will throw in some vinyl (hardhouse and trance).This is a great kit and only takes half an hour to set up and start mixing to become the next judge jules.

I would prefer collection but can deliver if neccessary. With delivery may be charge for posting and packaging.

Also dependant on travelling i may be willing to meet half way.

I am looking for around £175 for the whole set. If anyone is interested please don't hesitate to contact me.

1000818rb9.jpg

1000821lf6.jpg

1000820rp1.jpg

Yeah think that we could come to an agreement to sell you the CD recorder.

If you would like to make me an offer and we can go from there. I've got a rough figure that i'd like for it but if you give me the maximum your willing to offer we can go from there mate.