Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stunning Gs300 Sport In Black

wow300

Lexus GS300 Sport

Very rare to find a black sport in this condition.

This car has not really been used since i bought it over a year ago from the Lexus owners club owner, it has been just sat in my garage! It drives as new, every single thing works

Details

1997 (P)

Black

116000 Miles

Bodywork basically mint.

Interior as new, still includes the cream matching floor matts.

Very slight wear on drivers bolster

Engine bay mint, no leaks etc

Wheels and Tyres are brand new, i purchased these from Lexus a few months ago (original sport alloys), only seen the road to take the pics ! cost alone £2000 (including tyres)

For some reason i do not have the full sevice history, do have some but it sure has been very well serviced and looked after, i.e the previous owner spent £200 just on wheel alignment, as the rear wheals are 10" wide so need to be aligned correctly as to stop the tyres wearing uneven

Absolutely Stunning car in every way....

£4999

PM for more pics

Viewing welcome

PS it is not the car in my aviator

• 4 weeks later...

good luck mate .had mine up a few times and had no takers even with 70,000 miles on the clock ,seems they are hard to shift .gonna trade mine in soon .nice colour to always liked them in black .

• 2 weeks later...
good luck mate .had mine up a few times and had no takers even with 70,000 miles on the clock ,seems they are hard to shift .gonna trade mine in soon .nice colour to always liked them in black .

cheers bud, if it dont sell ill keep it, dont really want to sell it as its such a good example.

***** mudzs did you not sell yours after mate? What sort of silly offers have you had of late fella?

best offer was around the £3500 mark but tbh no one has looked at it at all ,offer was on the phone (hate that ) .would not go lower than 4k as wow300 said i would rather keep it .took mine down to torquay and it realy made me want to keep it but miles per gallon it is pants .

best offer was around the £3500 mark but tbh no one has looked at it at all ,offer was on the phone (hate that ) .would not go lower than 4k as wow300 said i would rather keep it .took mine down to torquay and it realy made me want to keep it but miles per gallon it is pants .

Let us know what the stealers offer you part ex mate

to be honest depends on what i trade it for, bmw 330d i got offered £3800 .but the nissan navara dealer only offered me £3000. have seen a mitsibushi warrior l200 i like so will see what comes of that .

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers Tony, its all very odd, could not find an excellent example till i came across this one, steve even spent £200 just on the rear wheel alignment to make sure it did not eat the edge of the tyre out like you mentioned.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Free bump off topic but what did steve get to replace that car with. Did you get the private plate with it? Was a bloody nice looking car when I saw it a couple of years ago. It looked like a new car back then.

Hi, no he kept the plate, he bought an Avensis and missed the GS straight away i think !

It still looks like that mate, its a cracker..

got shot of the avensis after it went wrong.. had another gs but recently sold it and awaiting something else.

wifes car is making do at the mo :(

miss my black GS.. best car and the longest kept car i ever had. Whoever buys it will get a good car.. i polished it so many times i had arms like popeye

• 1 month later...

Right..... i have know booked this car in for an LPG conversion next wednesday, so unless someone comes along with the cash before then i will be keeping it forever....

And will be selling my Standard run around GS300 shortly, which is also gassed up (my Aviator)

I have come to the conclusion mine will never sell ,had it on auto trader and did not get one call about three months ago.baby due in a month so i have to have three diagonal belts (three kids :o ).thought about the mk2 but still think its bit of an ugly duckling .so p/x here i come ,just got to sort out what car to go for ??.

I have come to the conclusion mine will never sell ,had it on auto trader and did not get one call about three months ago.baby due in a month so i have to have three diagonal belts (three kids :o ).thought about the mk2 but still think its bit of an ugly duckling .so p/x here i come ,just got to sort out what car to go for ??.

I dont really understand why no demand on really good gs's

have it gassed mate and keep it, its only the fuel expense thats the problem with them, mine running sweet as a nut now on gas, £10 gas is between 70 - 100 depending on driving type.

Didnt want to sell it anyway, its a spot on car :winky:

Going to keep it now for at least 5 yrs or 300,000miles minimum :offtopic: