Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mm System Always Returns To Map

Guys,

My MM system always returns to the map when another function has been used. For example, whenever I come out of reverse (reverse monitor on) it returns to the map even if the audio screen was displayed before going into reverse. Again, audio screen is displayed, answer an incoming call ... end call and it returns to the map, not the audio screen. (And yes, I do have the auto-return function switched off).

I find this quite annoying especially on short(ish) journeys when I know exactly where I'm going. Anyone know of a fix/workaround?

Thanks in advance

Guys,

My MM system always returns to the map when another function has been used. For example, whenever I come out of reverse (reverse monitor on) it returns to the map even if the audio screen was displayed before going into reverse. Again, audio screen is displayed, answer an incoming call ... end call and it returns to the map, not the audio screen. (And yes, I do have the auto-return function switched off).

I find this quite annoying especially on short(ish) journeys when I know exactly where I'm going. Anyone know of a fix/workaround?

Thanks in advance

There is an option to turn this off - I think it is in the Sat Nav options or maybe the screen options. Sorry can't be more helpful, not near car at the moment.

Guys,

Thanks in advance

There is an option to turn this off - I think it is in the Sat Nav options or maybe the screen options. Sorry can't be more helpful, not near car at the moment.

Which is why I said in my original post 'And yes, I do have the auto-return function switched off' :huh:

You can DISPLAY, then switch screen off. Takes map away but comes on for anything else.

Yes this is right, I never have my map on, so you select the bottom right hand button Display, top right on the screen is "Display off" I then leave my screen blank, but if I select Audio or Climate it stays up, so you press the Audio or Climate again and it goes back to off.

I just like it dark in my car at night so I tend to leave it off.