Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Head Unit Pics

yeah ive got a kenwood kvt-m707, its very annoying the way that the screen covers the heater controls. have to fold it away when u want to adjust the heater. but i must admit, it is the nuts.

camera is carp so excuse the pics. quality of picture is amazing.

closed.jpg

folding.jpg

Image010.jpg

definitely get the freeview box that they sell on eBay. impresses everyone when u say u have freeview in the car. B) and to be honest its less than £50 so it doesnt really break the bank.

im liking the carputer alot. lol

just out of intrest. how do u connect to the internet in the car? use ur mobile? expensive?

That was taken on my drive using the wireless adapter, For travelling around I use a PCMCIA IPWireless broadband card :)

Im using a Kenwood Excelon KVT 915DVD with Nav pack... Great bit of equipment well worth the money.

021-1.jpg

how did you get the vide o on your sat nav screen?

i want that! :lol:

Im using a Kenwood Excelon KVT 915DVD with Nav pack... Great bit of equipment well worth the money.

021-1.jpg

Doesn't look like a sat nav screen, see the red light at the top right. Don't think the OEM screens have that there.

Doesn't look like a sat nav screen, see the red light at the top right. Don't think the OEM screens have that there.

eagle eyelol, yeh looks like its a different screen inside the housing, forget that then FAR too technical for me! lol

021-1.jpg

as lee spotted, Its not the OEM satnav screen but a aftermarket screen i mounted into the satnav housing... wired up the satnav housing too open and close etc and job done lol.

two screen's is just gready lol

One for each eye... not while im driving obivously lol :lol:

He'll have 2 more soon :)

Got a good plan where im mounting these... and they are not going in the headrests :winky:

Maybe its getting a bit too much... my monitor count is up too 5 now lol!!

Got a good plan where im mounting these... and they are not going in the headrests :winky:

Maybe its getting a bit too much... my monitor count is up too 5 now lol!!

Sounds interesting mate, keep us posted.

• 4 months later...

lee iceman your set up looks well nice

just a thought could that screen be used as a tv screen from a dvd player

i would luv to have the same setup as yours but instead of a computer have a dvd player

but i am also considering a double dim dvd system

mine has just gone err3

• 2 weeks later...