Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Relocation Of Number Plate. Where?

sorted vti

having the front end of the car repainted to get rid of all the scuffs and stone chips.

while im having it done i was getting the number plate recess filled in (so annoying that its not just smooth underneath) but i dont really know where to move the number plate to.

where would u guys have it if u were to move it? can make any size plate or even a stick on one so the options are endless.

guy at my work is doing it.

got the bumper back from the plastic guy today. im now recessless!!! lol

bought the paint aswell and he will spray it one night this week so hopefully have it sorted for the weekend.

thinkin i might cut the standard plastic mesh out from the bumper before it gets painted and replace it with a similar mesh to the sport grill?!

thinkin i might cut the standard plastic mesh out from the bumper before it gets painted and replace it with a similar mesh to the sport grill?!

If you find some mesh same as the sport grille, let me know where you found some. I'm looking at doing the same thing but can't find some mesh the same anywhere round here!

Where are you putting the number plate then?

well i just replaced both pieces of mesh. its really easy on the sports grill, little screws on the back hold the original mesh in. so i took it out, copied the shape and put the new mesh in.

ended up putting the mesh in the lower opening in the bumper.