Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Places To Buy Car Goodies In Tokyo?

well a friend of mine has gone to tokyo today, and will be there for a couple of months then travelling round japan for a year.

had a word with him and he said that if i find places for him to go he will go into the shops and buy some stuff for me and send it back. are there any tuning shops or suchlike that he can go to that anyone knows about?

was thinking along the lines of a camcom for starters, then a few other bits when i think of them.

well a friend of mine has gone to tokyo today, and will be there for a couple of months then travelling round japan for a year.

had a word with him and he said that if i find places for him to go he will go into the shops and buy some stuff for me and send it back. are there any tuning shops or suchlike that he can go to that anyone knows about?

was thinking along the lines of a camcom for starters, then a few other bits when i think of them.

They're all over Japan, but Tokyo and Osaka would be a good place to look so he (or you) will need to check the web for:

- Ueo Style

- Junction Produce

- HKS Kansai

- Charge Speed

- Signal Auto

- Tanabe

- Nagisa Auto

- Sard

- Bride

- Splash

- Jun Auto

- Kazama Auto