Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My 911 For Sale

Fidgits

But anyway, due to unforseen circumstances, I've had to put my 911 (996) up for sale, its up at £22,405, if anyone knows of anyone that might be interested, please drop me a mail at fidgits @ gmail. com for specs, pics and info.

Edited by ifraz

Good luck with the sale and as Bazza said, so soon!

BTW, liking this:

As usual, please no canvassers, con men, son's of Nigeran royalty, people that expect me to ship the car anywhere out of the overpayment, people who simply wish to mock me, people expecting a test drive without proof of insurance, anyone related to me, anyone related to Tony Blair, or people thinking they can knock the price down a huge amount, its a bargin at its asking price.

All the best,

Jamie

But anyway, due to unforseen circumstances, I've had to put my 911 (996) up for sale, its up at £22,405, if anyone knows of anyone that might be interested, please drop me a mail at fidgits @ gmail. com for specs, pics and info.

Does that mean you've found a better one or are you leaving the country? :unsure:

OH I wish mate.....great car..........

Can i have a test drive for a while though :P

hey, you know you can anytime mate... :winky:

and no and no tango, unfortunatly i am going to have to shop for a new employer as well as car.

and no and no tango, unfortunatly i am going to have to shop for a new employer as well as car.

Sorry to hear that Ian, especially after finding such a gem. Good luck on the job front..hopefully soon enough to keep the porker, although you could always return to the fold :winky: .

Sorry to hear that Ian, especially after finding such a gem. Good luck on the job front..hopefully soon enough to keep the porker, although you could always return to the fold :winky: .

thanks,

And no, i think some economical small hatch will be next until I know for sure whats happening.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Well, first person to view it (today) bought it.

Got a deposit and they want to pick it up next saturday... erm, I guess i better start shopping for a new car then! :shutit:

Very sad to see her go :crybaby:

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Well, first person to view it (today) bought it.

Got a deposit and they want to pick it up next saturday... erm, I guess i better start shopping for a new car then! :shutit:

Very sad to see her go :crybaby:

Looks like today its my turn to say to you - I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL! :crybaby:

But then needs must, and hopefully you get yourself sorted very soon both car and job wise. :) All the best....

Sorry to hear what's going on fella, all the best with everything though, sounds like it won't be long before you're back on track!

What sort of work is it you do mate, I seem to remember it being some sort of IT isn't it but not sure exactly what?

Well, it was a sad day yesterday, the new owner picked up my 996.

I remember the day I got her, mainly because I, through choice caught not one, but 3 seperate trains to go pick her up, and spent the whole drive home tense. Firstly because the fuel light came on while in traffic on the M25, with the nearest petrol stations I knew being in Reading, and secondly because, it was the achievement of a lifelong dream, to own a Porsche 911.

I chose the 996 as it really was a 911 you could use everyday, and while the Carrera 2 might be the entry level model, 300bhp seemed more than enough for some seriously spirited driving, the car built so well, performing so well, and putting a smile on my face everytime i floored the throttle.

Of course, it wasn't all plain sailing, the day I twisted the key to be greated with a series of clicks, rather than that glorious sound of a flat six roaring into life made my heart sink, but 24 hours, and £75 later, she had a new Battery and was as good as new.

I loved driving her, the sensation really was second to none, the feel, the acceleration, the wonderful sensation when you attack a corner at full pelt, feeling the front end grip, and squeeze on the power as it squats down on those huge back tyres, the howl of the engine at full tilt, and of course, the attention, of which it was 99% positive, smiles, thumbs up.

While it was sad to see my 911 go, I'm glad I had it, i'm glad I was lucky enough to experience it, and while I'm sure it wont be my last, if it is, it was worth every penny, as I loved every second...