Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Aberdeen Mini Meet

boddamloon

its short notice but i have been rooting round to see if i can get some other members to join me down to the North West meet on the 29th and some has said they would not be able to make it so a few of us are going to have a mini meet on Sat night in Aberdeen and then anyone who would like to join me we will head south from there and drive through the night.This is not cast in stone and can change times etc.lets know your thoughts.....................Rod

its short notice but i have been rooting round to see if i can get some other members to join me down to the North West meet on the 29th and some has said they would not be able to make it so a few of us are going to have a mini meet on Sat night in Aberdeen and then anyone who would like to join me we will head south from there and drive through the night.This is not cast in stone and can change times etc.lets know your thoughts.....................Rod

Let me know the plans for Aberdeen would be good to get something started up here.

Cheers

Bob

ok guys thanks for all the PM's and it looks like there are a few a people interested in the mini meet in Aberdeen but it wont be until later on Saturday night.Anyone interested give us your name and we wil see how much people we can get.Lets say 9pm and it will be down around the beach area(any suggestions)

1.Rod(Boddamloon)

2.Bob (Rogue)

ok guys thanks for all the PM's and it looks like there are a few a people interested in the mini meet in Aberdeen but it wont be until later on Saturday night.Anyone interested give us your name and we wil see how much people we can get.Lets say 9pm and it will be down around the beach area(any suggestions)

1.Rod(Boddamloon)

2.Bob (Rogue)

Im up for the aberdeen mini meet depending on what time, I'm working till 8:30 but should get away about 8 and be back in town for around 9.

Also may have my old standard alloys on as i just hut a kerb with my current ones :( damage isn't too bad but still annoying, made it a year without a mark too!

Any way let me know whats happening etc.

Rod, if your coming down from P'head & Jay is in Seaton (I think), I'm in Kingswells so the beach would probably be best. What about the car parks at the shopping centre (Asda & JJB) at the back of the cinema. At 9pm they should be quiet so we could meet in the left side front at 9ish. How does that suit.

yeh that sounds good! Unsure what time i'll be back in town as i work out in alford. If its mobbed there and decide to move elsewhere could someone give me a text or somthin as after tonight i wont be near the computer till after the meet.

look forward to it, good location as i'll be starving so i'll be able to get food lol.

yeh that sounds good! Unsure what time i'll be back in town as i work out in alford. If its mobbed there and decide to move elsewhere could someone give me a text or somthin as after tonight i wont be near the computer till after the meet.

look forward to it, good location as i'll be starving so i'll be able to get food lol.

Jay

Got your number so will let you know if we move. I'll be there at 9 & as you know there a few places we can grab a bite to eat etc.

We can always join the boulie bashers on the front :D see what else is out & about.

See you both Saturday

Cheers

Bob

Good to meet the NE boys. We got something started so lets try & keep it going. Rod you are a LEGEND :hehe: heading down south from P'Head :excl: , hope you enjoy it & the kit is what your looking for. PM me or post with your result.

Mr & Mrs Munro, get the motor sorted, next time bring the Lexus & not the classic :D

26th May ? anyone up for a trip down south :question: , will keep you posted.

Cheers

Bobby

Good to meet the NE boys. We got something started so lets try & keep it going. Rod you are a LEGEND :hehe: heading down south from P'Head :excl: , hope you enjoy it & the kit is what your looking for. PM me or post with your result.

Mr & Mrs Munro, get the motor sorted, next time bring the Lexus & not the classic :D

Cheers

Bobby

where's the trip down south 2 :question: not sure if the Classic could make it that far :duh:

Cheers

Bobby

where's the trip down south 2 :question: not sure if the Classic could make it that far :duh:

Down south to Manchester :D having something fitted to his car :o

R to meet you guys on Saturday and i am defintly up for another meet through the day sometime.i do have some pics i will post later but most of them are dark as it was late on.

Bolton was awesome and defintly worth the drive down.I left ABZ at 11 and i was there at 3:15am so it wasnt too bad however there was a crash today and i got held up 3 hours coming home.

but all in all i got my kit and got to meet a great bunch of guys and got a good laugh as well

Im sure you have read the reviews of the bolton meet and i think everyone enjoyed themselves and there was a good turnout and good weather(got sun burned evryone thinks i was away back to Africa :lol: )

I will get the pics up tomorrow and has anyone any suggestions about the next meet(when im still at home bobby)

Mole when is your car going to be ready?

A sunday is best for me but i can work around any day really?

Rod, good you enjoyed the meet & it was worth the long haul (did not take you too long must be the new satnav :winky: )

So whens the kit going on. I am up for another meet, a Sunday with some lunch would be good. Maybe between Abz & Peterhead (Ellon). Any good places to eat & we could make it a family day early June when the sun stays out B)

Rod, good you enjoyed the meet & it was worth the long haul (did not take you too long must be the new satnav :winky: )

So whens the kit going on. I am up for another meet, a Sunday with some lunch would be good. Maybe between Abz & Peterhead (Ellon). Any good places to eat & we could make it a family day early June when the sun stays out B)

That sounds good Bobby and yes it does not have to be ABZ we could go for a cruise and eat at a pub somewhere if everyone agrees.The car went into bodyshop this afternoon so i should get it back before the weekend. :lol: SatNav did as it says on the box i was happy with the speed cameranotification its very accurate and im sure it paid itself off on this last trip :winky: :winky: :winky:

I am tempted to get one of the carbon air intakes / scoops like Jay. I think they look ace (when cleaned) :D only kidding Jay.

Tidy engine bay Rogue, have you painted the covers yourself? Certainly looks bright!

Jamie

Jamie

Yep sprayed all the covers myself over the winter. Adds a bit of colour under the hood. Think once I get the s/c fited I may look into the induction & the scoop does look & sound really good. Jay did admit the bay needed a wee clean.

Cheers

Bobby

Down south to Manchester :D having something fitted to his car :o

Gord

Dam right :D all sorted for the 26th May. Will you and any others be able to pop along to Glossop on the 26th May for a wee meet & bite to eat (oh & maybe a pint !)

Any of the Aberdeen crew fancy a drive down to Glossop & an overnight on the bevvie :hehe: down there then PM & we can arrange.

Cheers

Bobby

Dam right :D all sorted for the 26th May. Will you and any others be able to pop along to Glossop on the 26th May for a wee meet & bite to eat (oh & maybe a pint !)

Any of the Aberdeen crew fancy a drive down to Glossop & an overnight on the bevvie :hehe: down there then PM & we can arrange.

Cheers

Bobby

I should be able to pop along too mate :D