Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Buying An Used Is200

Hi all!

I am from Portugal and I am thinking on buying a used 1999 Lexus IS200 with about 120000/130000 KM (70000/80000 miles).

Can you tell meif its to many miles to a car like this?

What is the average global condition of a car whith this mileage? Is it usual to expect problems in a car whith these miles?

I do know that every car has its own history, but I realy would like to know if a car like this is usualy in good shape or not and if its safe to buy the car if it looks ok.

Sorry for the bad english :P

Thank you all!

The mileage is not an issue as previoulsly stated as long as it's been serrviced. Lexus are hugely reliable and it will feel like new no matter what the mileage.

Hope you find what your looking for and make sure you keep us posted :D

Hi!

You mean that the general look of the car and tires is enough to know if the car is ok?

just remember to walk around the car an give all the tyres a kick! everyone seems to do it an judging by the looks on their faces afterwards it tells u EVERYTHIN u need to know!

Hi!

You mean that the general look of the car and tires is enough to know if the car is ok?

just remember to walk around the car an give all the tyres a kick! everyone seems to do it an judging by the looks on their faces afterwards it tells u EVERYTHIN u need to know!

Dont just buy the car after you've walked round and kicked the tyres :lol:

Hardcore was joking it's a running joke that blokes always kick the tyre to make the final decision, he wasnt serious :D

Hi!

Dont just buy the car after you've walked round and kicked the tyres :lol:

Hardcore was joking it's a running joke that blokes always kick the tyre to make the final decision, he wasnt serious :D

Hi all!

I got the picture! :lol:

I'am trying to contact the seller so I can see and test the car. When I have more news I will tell you somethinh.

Thank you all :D