Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hks Or Similar Back Box

corsavandal

im after an HKS or similar (jap made) back box for my IS200.

anyone got one or know of someone that has one? would rather a used one to save some penny's but anything considered.

also have an IS200s head unit thats in great working order for sale (time waster on eBay never paid before). pictures available on my website and its the 13901 model. Has 4 ports on the back, think its sat nav compatible

At the top of page Prolex and TDI :D

i got ya :duh:

TDi aint cheap though. a little beyond my wallet capacity, so may be looking elsewhere. :blush:

True not cheap :o he dont like selling to people up north :o woops i mean just me :D

Have you had a look on ebay :question:

TDi aint cheap though. a little beyond my wallet capacity, so may be looking elsewhere. :blush:

Not that bad, I remember selling my HKS Hiper for £250 used, not sure what these new HKS's are like tho. I preferred the sound of the Super Dragger and Hiper to the newer silent power ones :sick:

True not cheap :o he dont like selling to people up north :o woops i mean just me :D

Have you had a look on ebay :question:

i have but cant find too many! does anyone know of retailers in and around west yorkshire?

whatever i go for it will have to be noise making like Brett say's, quiet would just be pointless!!

Where ever you get a HKS backbox from its not going to be cheap. HKS don't seem to sell anything cheap. Maybe you should look for a cheaper make of exhaust

im well open to suggestion's! HKS was recommended, ill have around £250 to spend.

Prolex hes a catback with the HKS look or there is a group buy for blue flame exhausts in the dedicated section

will do, thanks.

no one know of anyone selling one then?