Member Notice

Bazza

we have a club meetings section

can we use it more :D

there is no restriction on who can arrange a meet, its open to all,

all suggestions welcome, girlfriends/wives/boyfriends welcome

meets at pubs/stately homes/car park have all worked in the past

with the organiser usually getting his drinks paid for :winky:

meetings are a great way of meeting fellow LOC members, getting to see each others cars and generally a great way of passing an evening or weekend

instead of constantly posting pictures up, get out and see the real thing !

and we can even talk in real time, not through a keyboard ;)

now that the evenings are lighter longer and the weather is warming up, theres no better time

:D

Will use it more :winky:

As long as we get plenty of people checking, posting on it and attending the meets.

Come on everyone let's get some big meets with plenty of people turning up and showing support for the LOC :D

Will use it more :winky:

As long as we get plenty of people checking, posting on it and attending the meets.

Come on everyone let's get some big meets with plenty of people turning up and showing support for the LOC :D

thats the spirit :D

I have ... through meets on this forum made some good freinds !

I'm now also a member of a bikers forum, and they have weekly meets !! And every week, they still have at least 20 people at the meet ............... :o

So come on .......... more meets :D

I do agree that there doesnt seem to be huge interest in meets but for the people that havent attended any yet, come on people!!!!! :angry:

Meet other fellow members and hopefully have some good weather so we can have some good nights or days out :D

So far this year, the response to meetings, have been poor and for thsose who dont know, i organise all the club stands at the big meets in my own time voluntarily, and sometimes at my cost as well !

So maybe instead of sitting behind your computer screens, we could start to see more people supporting the club, by attending the meets.

Rant over, see you all at a meet :D

well this is my first meet im goin to on sunday since joining the loc last month i have to say im quiet lookin forward to it. i would rather meet the owners of these plush rides and have a good day out and a laugh. All i can say people Support the loc and go to the meets, and if its close by in your area jump in your car and get to it, there are tons of lexus drivers out there so COME ON SHOW YOUR SUPPORT :D

Here here, the meets I have been to (3 in the past month) have been really good. It has been great meeting all the new people and seeing how everyone has modded their car in their own way :)

Roll on the summer so we can have more of them :D

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...

by the way it's not the winning, it's the taking part that counts...

but while we're down memory lane, just thought i'd remind everyone how badly i whooped your asses!!! LOL

Scarface, did you even get 100? hehehe... i think he was too busy eating his burger n chips :D