Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Keith's Is

Hey all.

I was a bit bored this evening and noted Rory's post and pics and figured I'd stick some of my IS on here. They're only snaps taken tonight in poor light. As soon as I get some time off work, I'm going to do so some professional ones (no excuse really seeing as it's what I do!). Keep you posted on them.

The car, it's a standard IS200 Auto. Haven't altered anything about it in any way apart from adding HID lights. Not really sure about the wheels but they're growing on me. Opinions please.

img8628xs6.jpg

img8634ys1.jpg

Keith

Don't see many in that colour, looks nice.

You joining us on Sunday?

What time and where on Sunday?

In Bolton. A few of us are meeting at Stafford services at 10 and driving up together, should get there around 11:30ish taking it easy :D

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...c=40339&hl=

Sounds very tempting. I'm not far from Stafford services either. What's the plan in Bolton? At the risk of sounding really old and miserable, I'd have to be back to go to work at 5!

Keith

Hi.My dad has one in that colour, but what are the pattens on the seats? Any more pics of the seats. The wheels look better than the 5 spoke ones, and does yours have the small rear lip?

Hey matey. No idea. it's just like a corrugated kinda pattern on the seats. Kinda nice. No other pics of that at the mo, too dark to get more now. I'll do some at the weekend. The wheels are growing on me I must admit and no it doesn't have the small rear lip. I'd quite like it but it looks ok without.

Keith

Hey all.

I was a bit bored this evening and noted Rory's post and pics and figured I'd stick some of my IS on here.

Not really sure about the wheels but they're growing on me. Opinions please.

Keith

I love the colour and the wheels, (theres a set on eBay I have my eye on) and you got a centre armrest! if you don't like the wheels, let me know, I have a set of 4 five spoke standard 17's i'd consider swapping ;)

Sounds very tempting. I'm not far from Stafford services either. What's the plan in Bolton? At the risk of sounding really old and miserable, I'd have to be back to go to work at 5!

Keith

Just stand around chatting about cars, I was thinking about grabbing a bite to eat in the harvester next door.

Keith

Just stand around chatting about cars, I was thinking about grabbing a bite to eat in the harvester next door.

Cool. What's the turnout expected to be? I'd have to shoot at 2.30 at latest tho.

Keith

Hmmm, What year is this? i thought all lexus came with half leather after a certain year . . . maybe im incorrect as most of the time

Dude. It's 2005 '05' plate.

Keith

Hmmm, What year is this? i thought all lexus came with half leather after a certain year . . . maybe im incorrect as most of the time

I think its the s model :D as s models dont have leather :o

It is the S model yeah. Well spotted :) And no it doesn't have a sunroof. Good, cos I hate sunroofs! Comes from a bitter past of a Renault 5 sunroof that leaked and soaked me!

Cool. What's the turnout expected to be? I'd have to shoot at 2.30 at latest tho.

Keith

At present its looking good, 20 people so far :) Lots of new faces to meet too

Done. Meet you at 10 @ Stafford services. Good to put faces and cars to usernames! I'm gonna kinda feel a bit of the odd one out tho, the Lex is completely standard!

Keith

Hey all.

I was a bit bored this evening and noted Rory's post and pics and figured I'd stick some of my IS on here. They're only snaps taken tonight in poor light. As soon as I get some time off work, I'm going to do so some professional ones (no excuse really seeing as it's what I do!). Keep you posted on them.

The car, it's a standard IS200 Auto. Haven't altered anything about it in any way apart from adding HID lights. Not really sure about the wheels but they're growing on me. Opinions please.

img8628xs6.jpg

img8634ys1.jpg

Keith

looks nice and clean i have a yelloe is 200

nice and clean i have a yellow is 200

nice and clean i have a yellow is 200