Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is 200 Sports Es

omar7875

hi all, new to this site and to lexus, i have a toyota at mo, been offered a lexus is 200 sport se, loaded with sat nav, stainless steel door plates etc, its only done 5000 miles on an 05 plate !!! so looks new, not been driven much, but they are asking for £15500. i think this is the very top range, any ideas of anyone, thanks for looking guys, your assistance is greatly appriciated

there is no such thing as an IS sport ES in the uk market........ also priced high so i would look elsewhere

If its and se on only 5k its not all that bad a price is it?

He means SE fluff, i think! Also theres not going to be much history as it's only done 5k

The top of the range is the sport then the SE but theres not a huge difference.

I dont think that is a bad price for a low mileage IS.

I'd get a HPI check as it's 2 years old so 2500 miles a year is hard to believe but you never know.

At the end of the day you wont be disappointed with it!

hi all, thanks very much for response, its not an auto, and was in showroom for a yr before being sold, its had a service an all checks at lexus, but i still feel its a little heavy ??? though as you av sed, its a lovely car and quality is 2nd 2 none thanks for looking and replying

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links