Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Parrot Ck3200 Bluetooth Kit And 13906 Stereo (6 Disc Changer)

Hi,

I have just purchased a Parrot ck3200 Bluetooh Handsfree Kit and i am trying to install it in my Is 200 Se. My stereo is a model no. 13906 which is a 6 disc in dash cd changer.

Unfortunately i cant find a suitable ISO connector for the installation. I have checked online and with Halfords who told me i couldnt get it and i would have to hard wire it. I want to avoid this if possible.

Does anyone know if such a connector is available and if so where i can get it ?

Failing this does anyone have a wiring diagram so i can hard wire it..? (last resort)

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated...

Many thanks...

• 4 weeks later...

hi Guys,

Thanks a lot for the replies. Apologies for only getting back to you now. I thought i had requested to be notified by email of any updates and so never thought of checking back when i didnt receive any emails.

Anyway, i'll maybe give this a try and see ho i get on.

Did you get yours fitted Rich_Bee ? if so how did they do it, i.e using an ISO adapter or was it hardwired..?

Thanks again..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links