Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Altezza / Lexus Glove Box

MrADeveci

I have an altezza glove box .... it has a few sections of the back cut out (from my car puter project) but apart from that it's fine ......... good for someone wanting a spare for a project.

It does not have the key slot in the front, so it can just swap straight over wit your current OEM one.

First to ask ... can collect.

Cheers.

I have an altezza glove box .... it has a few sections of the back cut out (from my car puter project) but apart from that it's fine ......... good for someone wanting a spare for a project.

It does not have the key slot in the front, so it can just swap straight over wit your current OEM one.

First to ask ... can collect.

Cheers.

Where abouts are you? I may have this. Is the front in good nick? Mine has a large scratch on it. PM me if you like.

cheers.

I'm in London ........... and I'm tidying the room today, so if no body posts to say they want it by 6pm... it's going in the bin !

Cheers.

I'm in London ........... and I'm tidying the room today, so if no body posts to say they want it by 6pm... it's going in the bin !

Cheers.

Just got back off holiday. Looks like I am too late then. If you still have it would you post it out if I pay the postage?

Strangly, I had to leave that day .. so yes I still have it here !

I don't know how much postate would be, tenner maybe?

Thats fine. Let me know how to pay and I'll send it over. Is paypal ok?

• 1 month later...