Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Got One At Last ! - New Ls 400 Owner

MARK HAYLE

Hi all,

Just collected my 1991 LS400 on saturday, 158,000 miles with good history, & it only cost £1000. Had to go 250 miles to Wales to collect it though. All in all am delighted with the car. Ijust hope I can afford to run it. I was suprised by just how economical it was coming home. I averaged 75-80mph over 250 miles and the car returned 33mpg. I was only expecting about 25 at most. It will be interesting to see how it does around town. Amazed how cheap it is to insure as well, £208.90 with the Post Office Fully Comprehensive cover. By the way are there any members in Cornwall who can recommend a mobile mechanic or independant garage I can use for servicing etc?

Happy Motoring, Mark

hi mark,welcome to loc what colour LS ? keep my eyes open for you as i'm near newquay ( crantock ) at the weekend

--------------------

Spikes

Hi Spikes,

Its a dark grey metalic LS400 with standard alloys, with a plate starting ELZ, I will keep my eyes open for yours to, it's a Quartz is200se right. Probably around the Porth and Trevelgue area mostly this weekend.

Cheers Mark

382c1pv9.jpg

hi mark,welcome to loc what colour LS ? keep my eyes open for you as i'm near newquay ( crantock ) at the weekend

--------------------

Spikes

Hi Spikes,

Its a dark grey metalic LS400 with standard alloys, with a plate starting ELZ, I will keep my eyes open for yours to, it's a Quartz is200se right. Probably around the Porth and Trevelgue area mostly this weekend.

Cheers Mark

382c1pv9.jpg

nice looking car B)

hi,my plates L7EXX keep your eyes open :)