Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is 200 Turbo Kit For Sale..

Adie

I'm selling my Prolex-UK turbo kit for an IS200. Its has all parts required apart from an upgraded engine management system and only one oil line, but these can be picked up very easily. Obviously there is also some minor additional work to be carried out to make everything work. (Check out Ellz turbo thread as its the same kit).

But all pipe work etc has already been modified to fit the IS 200 as its been on my car now for nearly a year. But has only done around 3k miles.

Kit will include:

Garrett T28 BB turbocharger with internal wastegate

Cast Iron Turbo Manifold

Free Flowing turbo downpipe

Turbo Heatshield

Blow Off Valve

Airfilter etc (I think there might be some other parts but cant remember off the top of my head, Basically everything that comprises of a turbo kit).

Also for sale will be a large front mount intercooler and pipework, minus one short length that had to be modified, but can be picked up anywhere very cheaply. This is currently still on my car but will be removed when sold.

I'm also throwing in a straight through 2.5" exhaust system. This DOES NOT include a cat back exhaust. But consists of the section after the down pipe, a de-cat pipe and the following section (replaced baffle) which goes up to the cat back exhaust.

It is made of T304 Stainless Steel. You need to weld a new flange onto the part that connects to the downpipe, to match your down pipe. (As you can see in the pic the flange has been cut off).

I had it fitted to a Prolex-UK Kazama exhaust and it sounded great. Slightly louder and deeper than with out.

DSC00152.jpg

Pic of turbo kit fitted..

c0965522.jpg

With a boost controller fitted I was comfortably running 0.55 bar - 240 bhp @ flywheel.

Looking for £1500 +p&p.. pick up preferred or maybe delivery if local..

PM or post here if any questions..

Thankyou :)

Im still at work so cant see the photos, but im not sure if you had to do the cutting of the chassie leg like i did. Obviously better if you dont have to cut it out.

Good luck with the sale someone should have this off you, we need a few more turbo's out there now theres all the supercharged ones

Im still at work so cant see the photos, but im not sure if you had to do the cutting of the chassie leg like i did. Obviously better if you dont have to cut it out.

Good luck with the sale someone should have this off you, we need a few more turbo's out there now theres all the supercharged ones

Elliot it is NOT neccesary to do what you did. You trim a bit from the drivers side engine mount and the kit will fit perfectly.

I'm sure adrian will have his trimmed one..........I have a unmolested one I could send to Adrian/Tdi to swop if it assists the sale

Elliot it is NOT neccesary to do what you did. You trim a bit from the drivers side engine mount and the kit will fit perfectly.

I'm sure adrian will have his trimmed one..........I have a unmolested one I could send to Adrian/Tdi to swop if it assists the sale

Yes your talking about your kit the one i have isnt your kit, if i didnt do what i did i would of had to buy new intercooler piping and exhasut system. I was pointing out that if anyone looks at my thread they wont need to do the cutting i did.

Yes your talking about your kit the one i have isnt your kit, if i didnt do what i did i would of had to buy new intercooler piping and exhasut system. I was pointing out that if anyone looks at my thread they wont need to do the cutting i did.

Same manifold and turbo

Same manifold and turbo

Yup mines just got a little extension on the end of the manifold which moves the turbo over slightly

Is your Turbo Kit Still for sale?

Still for sale

Adie

Just noticed your ad. Will this kit fit an AS200 Tezza?

How much will you be wanting for the intercooler?

Cheers

Chris

Is your Turbo Kit Still for sale?

Still for sale

Adie

Just noticed your ad. Will this kit fit an AS200 Tezza?

How much will you be wanting for the intercooler?

Cheers

Chris

If its the 1G-FE engine then yes. Intercooler is with the kit

bump

I'll be heading home from France tonight so will see what engine I have tomorrow. I guess I just need to look at the chassis number?

How much do you think it would cost to have it fitted?

Chris

bump

I'll be heading home from France tonight so will see what engine I have tomorrow. I guess I just need to look at the chassis number?

How much do you think it would cost to have it fitted?

Chris

Just look at the engine. It will say either 1G-FE if an AS200 on the front or 3S-GE if an RS200. Or if has been modified count how many cyclinders 6 = 1G-FE, 4 = 3S-GE