Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Import

merlin 99

What are you looking for?

It gets hard with the newer ones as they have to pass an ESVA and model reports don't exist for some of the models yet from what I can remember.

What are you actually after as that would make it easier to advise?

Being honest it's a whole lot easier just buying one that's already in the UK!

Well im looking for a fairly standard alteza sxe10 with low ish miles and new as possible

But must be a manual would really like a L edition as I want leather but I can change that my self

Would like the TRD body kit

Would love a QUALITAT model or something similar !

Would want it in blue or charcoal but will settle for silver but not white !!

got up to 9K to spend depending on car !

Problem with getting one from Ireland is firstly as soon as it gets registered here there is a 30% TAX added (VRT) so you would have to try and get an unreg. car and then you would have to import it back to the UK where you still have to get it to pass the ESVA....

One member on here bought an Auto RS200 and later got it converted to manual.... possible route?

there is 1 for sale on here but it's about 12/13K loads of mods tho

seen that one too but wanted one standard as possible !

F1 autos are advertising several on auto trader

has any one bought one from them as i have spoken to them previously and wasn’t that impressed with their attitude !

They don’t seem to have time to take proper pic of them and keep on blahing on about whet a big and good operation they are so that they can get a deposit!

there is 1 for sale on here but it's about 12/13K loads of mods tho

seen that one too but wanted one standard as possible !

F1 autos are advertising several on auto trader

has any one bought one from them as i have spoken to them previously and wasn’t that impressed with their attitude !

They don’t seem to have time to take proper pic of them and keep on blahing on about whet a big and good operation they are so that they can get a deposit!

Hi was told the other day f1 autos is a auction house in Southampton I will try to find out which one if you would like ?