Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Oem Stereo

I don't see why not. Possibly not lower quality ones.

And i can't see it causing any problems if you try it either.

Yeh i thought that, I was doing some google-ing recently about copy cd's and i read that some players don't like copy's and may cause the player to jam. Its a bit worrying considering the lexus players don't seem to be very reliable. mmm :unsure:

Mine does but make sure the plastic around the centre hole doesn't have any burrs or they may jam in the mech as one of mine did.

Burrs??

Yes the hole in the centre of the disc is not always finished very well ( more so on cheaper discs) and this causes them to stick on the motor spindle on ejecting the disc causing jamming.

I always run a piece of sandpaper along the edge of the hole before using them only very lightly though.

This has been discussed many times, some people try and they work. I know they didn't for me, came up with a ERR3 message, luckily i managed to dislodge the stuck CD and it ejected. The only ones I have managed to get to work properly are Verbatum's, a really dark blue colour disc.

But I only use them when I really have to. I have all the tunes I need now on the CarPC, or I just use the ipod.

This has been discussed many times, some people try and they work. I know they didn't for me, came up with a ERR3 message, luckily i managed to dislodge the stuck CD and it ejected. The only ones I have managed to get to work properly are Verbatum's, a really dark blue colour disc.

But I only use them when I really have to. I have all the tunes I need now on the CarPC, or I just use the ipod.

Well I think i might do the same thing, I don't think it is worth risking really.

Thanks for your help