Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Car.........

........... well, it will be as soon as the paperwork is all sorted, anyway.

I had to take my insurance docs in today so the dealer can tax it, and there was my car, sitting in the sun looking all beautiful. Worth a couple of snaps:

picture010uz6.jpg

picture011jg7.jpg

So, now you've all seen a white SportCross!

:D

Straight over at the island, Right turn down the back of Sainsburys, join the 52, then straight off onto Raynesway (remember....speed cameras) straight on at the 'tip' island, then look for the diagonal bar, press the little button..... then the pedal.........WWWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH !!!!!!

:D

Straight over at the island, Right turn down the back of Sainsburys, join the 52, then straight off onto Raynesway (remember....speed cameras) straight on at the 'tip' island, then look for the diagonal bar, press the little button..... then the pedal.........WWWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH !!!!!!

There was me, thinking that an IS300 SportCross would be a rare car in Derby, and along comes another one......... Ho, hum!

Thanks for the directions, Janet. That is precisely the route I shall choose when I bring it home on Tuesday next week.

Have to keep it clean though.
That's the bit that worries me. My last white car was a Triumph Dolomite. Not only did that needed keeping clean but it also needed the rust keeping at bay. Hopefully I won't have the rust problem with this!